Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The youth of today.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I communte into work in London daily and it's not just the youth. The attitude of some of the older generation is quite frankly disgusting.

I was in a doctors surgery the other day and heard a little old lady patient, who looked like she'd walked straight out of a Hovis advert, give the poor lady on reception a volley of four letter words before calling her stupid. Her crime? The lady forgot her prescription and the poor lass was doing everything she could to help her.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I teach A-levels to 16-18 year olds and an Access course to adults. I feel sorry for youths getting sterotyped as having no respect because the adults are far more likely to be late (all the time in fact), far more likely to not have completed their work, far more likely to just sit and natter all the time (especially the back to education mums) and text whenever they feel it ok. Rudeness, slackness, poor punctuality and laziness seems a society problem, not a youth problem.

I would FAR rather teach a class of 16-18 than adults.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
as always with this kind of sweeping question... you'll end up tarring all with the same brush.

not to say the 3 little oiks in B block that kept standing up, sounding off chants that their squeaky pubescent voices couldn't carry and certainly not lead, and then when challenged about being in the way, to sit down because 'none of us can f***ing see', to say moronically 'we're season ticket holders'... weren't a massive pain in the posterior at that match against whoever it was. we won obviously. so that was nice.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Well im 16 and have no problems at all with anybody home or away but when it gets on here people seem to think that because your younger you are wrong or dont know what your saying.

I bet you've been itching to say that :lolol:

I can't stand 15 year olds (even though i'm not much older) when they're so f***ing up them selves. 1066gull at Exeter was haing a really good time of it, and all some f***ing 15 year old "cool kids" could do was laugh. They spent more time commenting about the "randomness" of leaves falling in Autumn when we are surrounded by trees, sitting in my seat than watching the team.

Its more the unwillingness to tollerate different types of fans that gets me.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Last person that really annoyed me at the football was two 70/80 year olds, who complained the whole time and then said that the 7 playing that game was much darker than the coloured number 7 that played the week before and wasn't as good as him. Bennett was number 7 in both games

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here