Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The X Factor RIP......

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I too thought that they seemed much friendlier to the acts with Cowell particularly overdoing it. Then it struck us. They are selling downloads on iTunes.

I want Belle Amie to win.

Attachments

• David-Bellamy.jpg
    David-Bellamy.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 317

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Full page article today in NOWT about Gamu, that if she goes back she will get the firing squad and how the xfactor has ruined her life, and how upset she is that Simon Cowell and Cheryl Cole has not called her once. But the on the right hand side of the page Gamu gives us her xfactor predictions. Please explain???

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just turned on ITV and caught part of some daft bint in a stupid costume committing musical assault on the work of one of the greatest bands of all time....was the rest of the show of a similar standard?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just turned on ITV and caught part of some daft bint in a stupid costume committing musical assault on the work of one of the greatest bands of all time....was the rest of the show of a similar standard?

No it was worse. It is toilet this year and the judges especially Cowell have lost their edge and are just sucking up to every artist. According to the judges every single act last night could be a major star with a no 1 record. Mary Byrne was the best performance in my opinion.

What's odd, is that Cowell is praising every awful karaoke turd on there. The black geezer with the bizarre coloured shirt had the elegance of an elephant, and the vocal talents of a walrus. He even lost where he was in the song as he waltzed his way around back of the judges - not to mention his flat vocals! Utter utter shite, and they couldn't have been more effusive about him!
Then there was the petite bird he said was the next Lady Gaga. As if we need another!

The songs were mostly second-rate oldies that I never wanted to hear ever again.
The plonker with the eye make-up was uber-gay, but probably the better entertainer of a very bad bunch.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What's odd, is that Cowell is praising every awful karaoke turd on there. The black geezer with the bizarre coloured shirt had the elegance of an elephant, and the vocal talents of a walrus. He even lost where he was in the song as he waltzed his way around back of the judges - not to mention his flat vocals! Utter utter shite, and they couldn't have been more effusive about him!
Then there was the petite bird he said was the next Lady Gaga. As if we need another!

The songs were mostly second-rate oldies that I never wanted to hear ever again.
The plonker with the eye make-up was uber-gay, but probably the better entertainer of a very bad bunch.

Lady Gaga has more talent in her little Toe than this lot put together.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Overall, it's even more dross than usual - but that doesn't matter for Cowell, all he needs is one, or preferably two or three a series, to sell lots of records. And he'll get that, again, because the willingness of the teenage British public to part with their pocket money on such bollocks can never be overstated. Cher, Matt Cardle, Aiden, even Treyc (or whatever her name is)...they will all sell records. We could even be in the situation this year of a live show download being No1 well before the final. Sad but true.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
just caught the programme and it was pretty much dire. Every act was so dull (bar Wagner (sp?)). And the whole buy 'this song' is what the sky equivalent of xFactor did a few weeks ago but the main difference was their songs were original.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Lets be honest Lenny,even you should no better than to watch that crap.

Its a family TV event, like Brucie and the Generation Game and Mike Yarwood or Dick Emery in the 1970's, one of the few things, and times, the four of us can sit down as a family and watch the box.:thumbsup:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im surprised the GLORIFIED KARAOKE has run for so long.

Shit. Shit. SHIT.

Lets find someone who can sing a bit, but with autotune and singing some covers we can a make a few quid, but the braindeads like it so thats ok.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Who went out ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sadly, her little (camel)toe is where the talent ends

I think you are completely wrong on this. Lady Gaga is very talented.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I cannot even begin to fathom how anyone could decide to spend their entire evening in front of that pap (let alone BOTH weekend evenings). I'm saving some pennies for next weekends BDO at Charlton so I was stuck indoors, but I'd rather gauge my left eye out with a fossilised rats claw than waste a whole night watching that contrived dirge.

Thankfully, Band of Brothers blu-ray saved the evenings viewing. I really could watch that all night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here