Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Worst Week Of My Life?

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Cheers mate. I'm glad to report that I'm feeling much better already. A day on the beer with a bus full of fools and another three points in the bag did the trick.

Mind you, we did get soaked and we also got attacked by around 40 maniacs while walking to the game from the pub. It was all a bit surreal. Milton Keynes - a hotbed of hooliganism. Who'd have thought it?

I'd heard that Watford's fans had a rough ride there a few weeks ago, but I didn't really believe it. However, by all accounts groups of City fans were attacked on about four or five different occasions yesterday.

God knows who these people were. They could've been locals I suppose, but they seemed far too organised for that. It was as if they knew exactly what they were doing. And they weren't kids. The majority of them appeared to be in their 30's or 40's.

I'd have expected it at Millwall or West Ham, but Milton Keynes? What on earth is going on?!?

I find your avatar defamitory and dam right bloody insulting.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Lucky_Boy_Farang said:
I find your avatar defamitory and dam right bloody insulting.

You were never a Sex Pistols fan or a punk rocker then I take it?

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
You were never a Sex Pistols fan or a punk rocker then I take it?

Only liked one Sex Pistol record. But It's not the point, You've put that avatar to mock our head of state. If you done that in far east and was caught you would be taken away and shot.

How many welsh people are losing lives in iraq ? While they are fighting for our country and queen ? You should be ashamed!!

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Whatever!

"God save the Queen, the facist regime, it made you a moron......"

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
:lolol: :lolol:
Yeah must say never exspected anythink like that to happen in MK and i gather its just those blokes who want to be hooligans,but never had a club around those parts.:lolol:

I won't mention your avatar bluebird as i give my fair of shite to the welsh.:lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Lucky_Boy_Farang said:
f*** you, You welsh scum!!

What has my being Welsh (which, technically, I'm not as it happens) got to do with me being a Sex Pistols fan?

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
berkshire seagull said:
Yeah must say never expected anything like that to happen in MK and i gather its just those blokes who want to be hooligans, but never had a club around those parts.

They were big, horrible bastards, very organised, they had what sounded like Cockney accents and they were all wearing the standard hooligan kit. I haven't got a clue who they were to be honest, but I wouldn't have thought they were locals. If they were from MK then you'd expect a few kids to have been tagging along with them.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Obviously millwall westham or chelsea:lolol:
Well you soul crew boys have to realise that most clubs are gunning for ya.:lolol:

Least you got home in one peice a bluebird:blush:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
My sympathies LB, after all, I've always felt you're a pretty decent bloke which, considering the fact that you're not only Welsh but also a Cardiff fan makes you quite outstanding.

I guess it won't help you to know that my week has gone the other way. This time last week I was lying in a hospital bed and was barely able to stand with a whole raft of problems to solve.

Suffice to say I am now fully mobile, have sussed all the problems and also know when I will see my wife next. Hope next week improves for you.

Oh, yeah, your avatar, I'm no Pistols fan but I do know why it's there, frankly I tend to share the sentiments, leave it where it is.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
What has my being Welsh (which, technically, I'm not as it happens) got to do with me being a Sex Pistols fan?

Couldn't give a flying feck about the sex drug addicts!

If you and your welsh tossers hate England so much why dont you all feck off back to the league of wales.

Hope you all get whats coming to you!!

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
berkshire seagull said:
Well you soul crew boys have to realise that most clubs are gunning for ya. Least you got home in one peice a bluebird.

Less of this Soul Crew nonsense please Berkshire. I've never owned an item of Burberry clothing in my life. Or Aquawhatsitcalled. Or Stone Island. Or even River Island for that matter!

Opposition fans gunning for you is an occupational hazard when you're a Cardiff City fan. Our reputation is so bad that every lunatic for miles around seems to turn out wherever we visit. It's been happening for so long that we've learned to live with it.

However, you don't really expect to get attacked in Milton Keynes! Especially when you've been drinking in a pub alongside the 'home' fans for a couple of hours!

As for getting home in one piece, it was looking a bit dodgy there for a minute. Let's face it, I'm in no fit state to run anywhere at the moment! But we were alright. As soon as they waded into us plenty of our idiots appeared on the scene and that was the end of that.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Lucky, should just gently point out that LB is a good guy, very popular here and by no means a Welsh fanatic, he just happens to have been born there.

He's okay, chill.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
bhaexpress said:
Oh, yeah, your avatar, I'm no Pistols fan but I do know why it's there, frankly I tend to share the sentiments, leave it where it is.

Well you can just feck right off then, Forget that drink at the meet up. You go the same way as that welsh muppet and you'll............

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
TLB's OK (fellow Killing Joke fan and quality betting compadre). Lucky_Boy_Farang's OK too (he asks ALL the right questions about club finances)

If they were ever to meet up they'd get on like a house on fire. Or at least like a English Second Property Investment In Wales on fire... :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Lighten up folks :smokin:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Its just england v wales every week A bluebird:lolol:
These clothings are not worn by just hooligans anyway,so thats a bit harsh on the normal folk who like style like myself.:lolol: :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Less of this Soul Crew nonsense please Berkshire. I've never owned an item of Burberry clothing in my life. Or Aquawhatsitcalled. Or Stone Island. Or even River Island for that matter!

Opposition fans gunning for you is an occupational hazard when you're a Cardiff City fan. Our reputation is so bad that every lunatic for miles around seems to turn out wherever we visit. It's been happening for so long that we've learned to live with it.

However, you don't really expect to get attacked in Milton Keynes! Especially when you've been drinking in a pub alongside the 'home' fans for a couple of hours!

As for getting home in one piece, it was looking a bit dodgy there for a minute. Let's face it, I'm in no fit state to run anywhere at the moment! But we were alright. As soon as they waded into us plenty of our idiots appeared on the scene and that was the end of that.

You want us to feel sorry for you ? Feck off. When any English side visits your shit hole we all get attacked.

You brought on yourselfs. Welsh inbreds!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well said Tom, Lucky, there's a lot of us who are not really keen on the monarchy on here, you might want to do a pole to draw an opinion, I think you'd be surprised just how many of us see them as nothing more than an expensive tourist attraction.

You like being honest well that's my honest opinion. You also have LB all wrong, like Tom says, he's good bloke.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Bhaexpress: Thanks mate. Glad to hear you're back on your feet. My only real physical problem at the moment is that I'm unable to walk for more than a few minutes at a time. I was in far worse shape in the summer really. The 12 month waiting list for the operations is irritating, but unfortunately I haven't got £24,000 lying around at the moment!

LBF: What ever gave you the impression that I hate England? I do regard myself as Welsh as I was born and brought up in Cardiff, but I've been brought up to support England too (my father is a big England fan).

I consider myself British and I'm proud to be so.

As for Cardiff City, we cannot f*** off back to the League Of Wales as we have never played in the League of Wales. We are members of the Football League instead.

You say you hope we get what's coming to us. What's that then? Premiership football perhaps?

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Tom Hark said:
TLB's OK (fellow Killing Joke fan and quality betting compadre). Lucky_Boy_Farang's OK too (he asks ALL the right questions about club finances)

If they were ever to meet up they'd get on like a house on fire. Or at least like a English Second Property Investment In Wales on fire... :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Lighten up folks :smokin:

Don't mean to get out of order and think LBB is an ok person but it's his picture that I find offensive and don't like him saying Cardiff fans get picked on. I've been to ninian park 3 times and on every time I've had to run for my life.

Glad Cardiff fans are getting there just deserts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here