Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Worst Week Of My Life?

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
bhaexpress said:
Well said Tom, Lucky, there's a lot of us who are not really keen on the monarchy on here, you might want to do a pole to draw an opinion, I think you'd be surprised just how many of us see them as nothing more than an expensive tourist attraction.

You like being honest well that's my honest opinion. You also have LB all wrong, like Tom says, he's good bloke.

Don't care what anybody else thinks, My father was a queens guard for 17 years. I am proud to have the queen and will defend her as If I'm on a battle field.

If I was called up to fight for queen and country I would be proud to do so. If I die then so be it.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Lucky_Boy_Farang said:
I don't like him saying Cardiff fans get picked on. I've been to ninian park 3 times and on every time I've had to run for my life. Glad Cardiff fans are getting there just deserts.

I'm not moaning about the fact that we get grief almost everywhere we go. It's part of life as a City fan. To be perfectly honest I've never known it to be any different.

That said, surely you are aware that our 'normal' fans suffer because of our hooligan problem too? When your club has a reputation like ours, every local nutter for miles around turns out and has a go when we visit. And we also get unfairly targetted by the police on numerous occasions.

Add to that the bizarre kick off times and the ticket restrictions and it really is a pain in the arse. But, like I said, that's life as a City fan I'm afraid. It's always been the same.

Sad to hear you say that you reckon Cardiff fans are getting their just deserts though. Apparently, a coach from the official supporters club was the first that was targetted by the 'home' hooligans in Milton Keynes yesterday. The supporters club are whiter than white and count a lot of women and kids amongst their members. My mate's mother was on that coach, and apparently the people on board had a very frightening experience. That's not good, whichever way you look at it.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
The Laughing Bluebird said:
I'm not moaning about the fact that we get grief almost everywhere we go. It's part of life as a City fan. To be perfectly honest I've never known it to be any different.

That said, surely you are aware that our 'normal' fans suffer because of our hooligan problem too? When your club has a reputation like ours, every local nutter for miles around turns out and has a go when we visit. And we also get unfairly targetted by the police on numerous occasions.

Add to that the bizarre kick off times and the ticket restrictions and it really is a pain in the arse. But, like I said, that's life as a City fan I'm afraid. It's always been the same.

Sad to hear you say that you reckon Cardiff fans are getting their just deserts though. Apparently, a coach from the official supporters club was the first that was targetted by the 'home' hooligans in Milton Keynes yesterday. The supporters club are whiter than white and count a lot of women and kids amongst their members. My mate's mother was on that coach, and apparently the people on board had a very frightening experience. That's not good, whichever way you look at it.

I do feel abit for the proper Cardiff fans who just want to watch football. And how you are treated by these nutters on your travells is how we used to be treated at ninian. I can't feel sorry for you because what you are going through is how we did. It's not nice is it ?

It doesn't help when the chairman (sam) is seen on television having banter with the top boys and drinking champainge and having a 3 course meal with the hooligans and saying its ok.

No one likes everything about Cardiff. You come across as an ok person. and loads on here really like you. But that picture really pisses me off.

Gouranga :smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here