Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The worst violence you have witnessed at a Brighton game ?

Jan 30, 2008
Bury never had a home end.they went behind the goal they were attacking,Besides,despite being a Bosun regular who went away with the Worthing to EVERY away game,we had Bury sussed years before that,anyone from Bury who had balls went to Manchester.No one at Bury who could fight,not even the Plod.
there you go, some one clued up.

Jan 30, 2008
late eighties for very naughty stuff was oldham up there once. then down here when they filled the queens head up, only 30 bton turned out that day.my god they took liberties that day. still speak to the latic lad to this day.there was always an on going thingy with them in those days.
probably got something to do with us turning them over up there before the said incident :wink:

Jan 30, 2008
Does anyone remember the game vs Bournemouth during the archer troubles. We were televised on meridian and were genarally chanting all sorts of anti archer stuff. To our right, the Bournemouth fans started singing We love archer...and a few brighton fans jumped over the fence and ran at their stand to whit the stand emptied down the other end and more brighton fans got brave and charged into the stand.....can't exactly say that helped our cause with meridian as I seem to remember all they did was say how we were all violent yobs
what about the cup game at dean court PISSED HARD WITH RAIN ALL DAY and the half time shenanigans on the pitch ???

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Does anyone remember the game vs Bournemouth during the archer troubles. We were televised on meridian and were genarally chanting all sorts of anti archer stuff. To our right, the Bournemouth fans started singing We love archer...and a few brighton fans jumped over the fence and ran at their stand to whit the stand emptied down the other end and more brighton fans got brave and charged into the stand.....can't exactly say that helped our cause with meridian as I seem to remember all they did was say how we were all violent yobs

All quite tame really,Sunday i think and i was there,though we did not take many,plenty of windows smashed and car mirrors broken after the game-thugs in my opinion now,though i thought it looked fun back then

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
On way home form Watford about 82. 10 of us stayed around Victoria and let the rest of Brighton fans get the train. we caught later one and went in 1st class carriages 6 in one 4 in the other. waiting to pull out 8 chelsea got on and looked in on our carriage,seeing 4 of us fancied their chances.We jumped up expecting a right kicking and started to get just that ,luckily mates in the next carriage heard what was going on and came to help. Should have seen the look on their faces when the tables were turned and realised they were going to going to get it. couldn't get off quick enough!

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Huddersfield at home 84 I think. During miners strike. they were taunted all game about it. hove station afterwards brighton fans were gathered at the top and the old bill brought Huddersfield up the steps beside the cliftonville. watched this Brighton fan launch himself on top of the huddesfield fans as they approached the top of the steps.lunatic. that was lively.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Southampton 86 cup game that was mayhem down by hove station/goldstone villas after the game. Just a sea of bodies in a total free for all. Brighton had a huge turn out for that game.Police horses ,dogs f***ing mental.

Jan 30, 2008
Huddersfield at home 84 I think. During miners strike. they were taunted all game about it. hove station afterwards brighton fans were gathered at the top and the old bill brought Huddersfield up the steps beside the cliftonville. watched this Brighton fan launch himself on top of the huddesfield fans as they approached the top of the steps.lunatic. that was lively.
sounds like mad Michael last seen climbing on the outside of the stairwell at the back of Hove station and then jumping straight into the Scummers, game lad but psychologically unstable.

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania

remember that well ! we played Palace at home near to that game and the OB brought the Palace the same route back to the station. Once they got to the front of the pub everyone piled in. A mate of mine was first in and got nicked for his troubles. I saw him in the back of the police van, next thing i know he'd kicked the door open and was running down the road with the handcuffs still on ! he didnt get very far i hasten to add

Jan 30, 2008
remember that well ! We played palace at home near to that game and the ob brought the palace the same route back to the station. Once they got to the front of the pub everyone piled in. A mate of mine was first in and got nicked for his troubles. I saw him in the back of the police van, next thing i know he'd kicked the door open and was running down the road with the handcuffs still on ! He didnt get very far i hasten to add
why didn't you try that at fulham :D

rudeboy

Sep 17, 2008
probably got something to do with us turning them over up there before the said incident :wink:

i cant remember us turning them over apart from once when they were outnumbered at bton station. hows you? especially on that day. happy days in the old mess house lol

Jan 30, 2008
i cant remember us turning them over apart from once when they were outnumbered at bton station. hows you? especially on that day. happy days in the old mess house lol
not at that game mate, was on another occasion so i was told .i'm fine, you're out with my skin i hear, going to see charlie and co ???

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
plenty of run ins at bournemouth that kings park by the ground was ideal

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
85 BIRMINGHAM CHARGED IN THE NORTH WEST RECALL ONE OF THE BRUMMIE LADS SPENDING TOO MUCH TIME TRYING TO OPEN HIS AMMONIA AND GETTING CLUMPED! BIRMINGHAM GOT CHASED OUT PRETTY SHARPISH:rolleyes:

And you "mopped" up!

Top day, one of my all time favourites, just watching the timing of you know who standing at the top of the steps
punching the Brum fans as they tried to get onto the terrace. Classic stuff!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here