Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The worst thing in the world

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
Seagullible don't you go cheating on me with no daft bint, or It'll be the last time you get hold of my sideburns! You can sleep on Shoreham (or is it Shoram BrightonBird? )beach on your own! :lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Tedebear can be found most evensing propping the bar up in the Duke in "Shoram" with a DAFT Bints T-Shirt on yelling "Watch it sonny or I'll whack ya" - believe me its not a place to be on your own :nono:

:p

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
CrabtreeBHA said:
Tedebear can be found most evensing propping the bar up in the Duke in "Shoram" with a DAFT Bints T-Shirt on yelling "Watch it sonny or I'll whack ya" - believe me its not a place to be on your own :nono:

:p

oi - cheeky - but since you mentioned it I shall duly be there this evening for a fine rendition of tunes by Dolly Dagger :drink: :lol:

I'm amused you find me scary - actually no I'm not I'm saddened now... Im' going home... :p

larus

tedebear said:
Definitely - keeps your wits about you little man wiht red ears - I can drive the pants off anyone, so if you insult BB you insult me!!

:lol: :blush:

Ladies, ladies.

If I have indeed given any offence, please be assured that I really, really meant it. :lolol:

Now, get off the road babe, I'm a comin' through.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here