Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The worst thing in the world

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
chemical brother said:
Getting your bishop caught in your zip after you've done a piss ain't exactly a helmet full of pleasure.

xx

:lolol: how true :lolol:

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
When your having a shit and realise there's no loo paper! "Help" you scream but all there is no reply just the sound of silence. :nono:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Being in a pub with people you actually want to talk to and waiting half an hour at the bar to be served because the understaffed, inept incompetents behind it keep going up to the other end. Makes me angry just thinking about it. I mean, do you want my money or what?

Crap drivers - had a prat trying to race me after cutting me up(he had a people carrier, and I only have a small Peaguot 205) but I overtook him when he accidently go into the wrong lane :lolol: Blew him a kiss and drove off!:p

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Tooting Gull said:
Being in a pub with people you actually want to talk to and waiting half an hour at the bar to be served because the understaffed, inept incompetents behind it keep going up to the other end. Makes me angry just thinking about it. I mean, do you want my money or what?

no bar presence.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Stumpy Tim said:
I had my first spider experience in Sydney yesterday. I came in through the front-door & on the wall was a huge spider (a Huntsman apparently).

I call it a spider, though it actually resembled an 8-legged dog

The reason why i won't be going there:eek:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Brixtaan said:
no bar presence.

So cruel. The truth, it's a painful mistress...

:shootself

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
sorry Rootin, i'm living in Tooting now, how much for your user name?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Deano's Right Foot said:
Ooh, biting your cheek.

And when you do it once, it's swollen so it gets in the way and you do it again, so it get's even more swollen so you do it again, so it get's even more swollen so you do it again, so it get's even more swollen so you do it again, so it get's even more swollen so you do it again, so it get's even more swollen so you do it again, so it get's even more swollen so you do it again, so it get's even more swollen so you do it again, so it get's even more swollen so you do it again, so it get's even more swollen so you do it again, so it get's even more swollen so you do it again, so it get's even more swollen so you do it again, so it get's even more swollen so you do it again, so it get's even more swollen so you do it again, so it get's even more swollen so you do it again, and then you don't do it for some reason and it's all ok again.

:lol:

larus

BrightonBird said:
Crap drivers - had a prat trying to race me after cutting me up(he had a people carrier, and I only have a small Peaguot 205) but I overtook him when he accidently go into the wrong lane :lolol: Blew him a kiss and drove off!:p

Smug cows who blow kisses to drivers after they have been skillfully out-driven, only for a cruel twist of fate to let them come out on top.

BB - only joking.:angel:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Brixtaan said:
sorry Rootin, i'm living in Tooting now, how much for your user name?

You're 'avin a larf. That's Tooting speak for get lost, ya CHISLA. I have no idea what that means, but it seems to be the 'de rigeur' insult on here these days.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
larus said:
Smug cows who blow kisses to drivers after they have been skillfully out-driven, only for a cruel twist of fate to let them come out on top.

BB - only joking.:angel:

Watch it sunshine! The DAFT Bints will get ya. :ohmy:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Definitely - keeps your wits about you little man wiht red ears - I can drive the pants off anyone, so if you insult BB you insult me!!

:lol: :blush:

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
Surprise, surprise daft bints ganging up on a poor defencless male again! :nono:

You daft bints are just a bunch of bullies! :rolleyes:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
theyr kittens really . . .they just need handling properly :smokin:

how the hell can you hate cotton wool ??? :eek: and you shouldnt put buds in your ears, its not good for them, probably explains some oif the musical tastes on here :lolol:

Im most definitely not a fan of wasps, pointless horrible things which mus t DIE :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here