Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The worst thing in the world

Stumpy Tim

I had my first spider experience in Sydney yesterday. I came in through the front-door & on the wall was a huge spider (a Huntsman apparently).

I call it a spider, though it actually resembled an 8-legged dog

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
what about war , rape , starvation !

Minghawk

Jul 5, 2003
forget war rape and starvation, the worst thing
is chewing on a wooden ice lolly stick

cringe!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i feel i share different view from you people !:lol:

Seagull Stew

DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Must be walking into spiders webs. I've just walked into one, YEUGH. I hate spiders and the thought of one crawling on my face makes my dick shrivel.

At least you're not a fly! :eek:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Stumpy Tim said:
I had my first spider experience in Sydney yesterday. I came in through the front-door & on the wall was a huge spider (a Huntsman apparently).

I call it a spider, though it actually resembled an 8-legged dog

I was wondering how long it would take you to come across some of our natives :lol:

I don't think it's the worst thing in the world Danny, do you?:lolol:

However, one thing that I don't like is when you scrape the fork on your teeth when your eating! Yuck! Shivers down my spine.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Ooh, biting your cheek.

And when you do it once, it's swollen so it gets in the way and you do it again, so it get's even more swollen so you do it again, so it get's even more swollen so you do it again, so it get's even more swollen so you do it again, so it get's even more swollen so you do it again, so it get's even more swollen so you do it again, so it get's even more swollen so you do it again, so it get's even more swollen so you do it again, so it get's even more swollen so you do it again, so it get's even more swollen so you do it again, so it get's even more swollen so you do it again, so it get's even more swollen so you do it again, so it get's even more swollen so you do it again, so it get's even more swollen so you do it again, so it get's even more swollen so you do it again, and then you don't do it for some reason and it's all ok again.

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
The sound of mud in the sink after you've just cleaned your football boots in there.

Put plates and glasses onto the dirt and its a bloody horrible sound. Officially the worst in the world.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Daddy long legs - hate the buggers! I once opened the front door, and one flew right into my face, literally knocking me over. A pretty astounding feat given our respective weights!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here