Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Worst Albion player that you actually liked

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Peter Smith.

The determination to break from the right back position run full on 40-50 yds full pelt with the ball and then perform the worst cross imaginable.

Superb.

Caravan Club

Jul 28, 2004
Tunbridge Wellsb
Peter Smith still lives in Tunbridge Wells, in fact I saw him shopping with his kids a few days ago. I spoke to him some months ago while we were both filling up at a petrol station. We had a very short chat, more about Dream Team than anything else.

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Les Berry

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
Silky Dave Cameron

Mick Beard BHA

Hirsute
Feb 23, 2004
Back in Brighton
Soton Seagull said:
He was great. Played in nearly every position and always gave his best. Lacked ability, but top marks for adaptability.

Well, yeah, i used to think he was good. Maybe i was just young and stupid?:dunce: ???

And then one day, as i recall, he just disappeared from the side. Where did he get to?

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Peter Smith
Andy Kennedy

I always had a bit of a soft spot for Stuart Shite-Munday as well, if only because he scored one of the best Albion goals I've ever seen up at Leicester in the League Cup (or whatever it was called at the time). He just had a real problem playing the ball down the line from right-back without slicing it off the pitch.

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
Peter Smith shades it over Silky Dave and Andy Kennedy. I remember at Wycombe on a Tuesday night having to be stretchered off after a dirty tackle by ....... a blade of grass.

Trevor Benjamin comes a close second though with Paul Sturgess in bronze medal position.

Chopper West

Dec 9, 2004
Mark Gall allegedly was a bit fond of visits to the chemist:ohmy:

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Dave Cameron - first time I saw him was at Woodside in the opening friendly. He scored a fantastic goal that day and looked like an absolute steal. Unfortunately that was as good as it got.

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
Jim D said:
Dave Cameron - first time I saw him was at Woodside in the opening friendly. He scored a fantastic goal that day and looked like an absolute steal. Unfortunately that was as good as it got.

Exactly the same for me with Dirk Lehmann at a friendly v Aldershot. Just proves how bad the SPL is so that means Harding should be a star for Rangers.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
looney said:
Cris Ramsey?

Dean Wilkins?

Hans Kraay?

Chris Ramsey - just about my favourute BHA player EVER - I'll never forgive Willie Young for taking him out in the 1983 Final

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Keiron O'Reagan

Absolute class player

geoffreyp

Oct 4, 2004
rustington
Seagullible said:
Peter Smith springs to mind - not much ability but made some great tackles with stretch armstrong style legs!

you beat me to it. the first name that came to mind. legendary

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here