Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The world is falling to pieces

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Another earthquake in Chile. 7.2.

How many more?
It's an ongoing thing. It's caused by humans digging to many holes and causing dangerous splits in the earths crust. It won't stop until we take a look at ourseleves and stop destroying the earth with man made holes.

I feel a hole tax coming on:down:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If there was a God he would make the earthquakes hit Iraq and Afghanistan - save us the trouble.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
That'll be global warming causing that. When will people start to take it seriously, the ice caps will be melted within 30 years y'know .....

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Global warming.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
However personally I blame it on Mark McGhee.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Exactly how does global warming cause the Earth's tectonic plates to shift, as they always have done (we'd all be living in Gondwanaland if they didn't)? A bit of a new one on me.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ignore. Can't be bothered.

Last edited:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
And Japan.

Trying to think of the recent quakes (say in 2010).

I've got:

Haiti
Chile
Turkey
Hawaii
Chile again.

Any I've missed?

Actually you have missed a couple - there are between 22,000 and 30,000 earthquakes a year. Admitedly, there have been a few biggies lately

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Exactly how does global warming cause the Earth's tectonic plates to shift, as they always have done (we'd all be living in Gondwanaland if they didn't)? A bit of a new one on me.

I'm sure some quango will find "expert" will find a link if there is a bundle of cash in it for all of them.

Maybe a tax, maybe some legislation that we all have to comply with, or for companies to employ some consultants to check they comply etc etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here