Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "will he/won't he Noone to Cardiff" thread

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
As long as he's not shouting, 'f***! If only the game could happen before I go off to Cardiff'!

:lolol:

Fair point, well made.

I honestly don't think that he or anyone else will leave between now and Tuesday night though, more likely we're looking to build on what we have rather than weaken it....and it's not like we need the cash as has been the case in the past.

cardifffan

Jan 28, 2012
IF he wasn't coming to us and really wanted to stay at Brighton, how easy would it be just put the record straight and say that he's happy and not going anywhere??? The fact that he hasnt done that speaks volumes

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
He's coming to the Bluebirds. Some of the talk on here is laughable as well guys, were a bigger club, more chance of premiership football with Brighton. HAHA what a load of bollocks!!! Were 5x bigger than you and have 100x more chance of playing premiership football than You lot, with your good start to the season i think you all got a bit ahead of yourselves.

Anyway back to the deal all should of gone through today but one small minor issue held things up which has now all been resolved and he has agreed to the terms that have been put in place, tomorrow he is travelling down to sign on the dotted line and have his picture taken with the city shirt.
Welcome to a real big club Craig :clap:

Learn to punctuate and use grammar next time you come here to troll.
Thanks, bye.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
sheepshagger.gif

mods - can we please, ever so pretty please, add this to our list of smilies.................. sums up the ignorance coming out of the valleys the last few days perfectly

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
IF he wasn't coming to us and really wanted to stay at Brighton, how easy would it be just put the record straight and say that he's happy and not going anywhere??? The fact that he hasnt done that speaks volumes

Unlike you of course!

I hope he stays but if he goes to you then it can only be a sideways move at the very best!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
*Awaits end of transfer window where nothing happens followed by Cardiff's inevitable massive balls-up which leads to them staying in the Championship for another season*

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm a man of my word. I didn't in visage but then I didn't take one or two other things into account.
Like saying it's a done deal when it wasn't?
Make no mistake, Craig Noone WILL sign for Cardiff by the deadline and hopefully when that happens, you will give the next opposition fan that brings you info a bit more time and respect.
You're not being disrespected, but you have offered nothing to earn respect. So when the next away fan turns up saying they're buying one of our popular players, and offer no details of their insight, we'll have to ignore them too.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton

Um because he's not an idiot? Even if he is happy he doesn't want to say it'll never happen. What if you decide to offer him absolutely insane terms? By not commenting it leaves his options more open, without having to go back on what any prior comments about wanting to go/not wanting to go.

I mean I obviously don't want him to go, but none of us have any idea how he's feeling about the move.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
5 x bigger than us and 100 x more chance of getting in to the premier league? Errrrm riiight... I'd conceed you're possibly slightly bigger than us based on past achievements but 5 x? Behave and whilst i accept you're slightly better positioned for a premierleague push this year, I reckon there's as much chance you'll fall at the last hurdle (agsin) then face financial meltdown (again) so basically you're billy big bollocks shite doesnt really wash me..you knob

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
3-1 :wave:

EASY, EASY, EASY

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would think that Tony Bloom and Gus have decided to build and then push for promotion when we are in a position to consolidate our place rather than the must get up this season at all costs approach which sends you towards administration. So I would say you are much more likely to do that this year than us but no more likely over the next 3 - 5 years.

cardifffan

Jan 28, 2012
See your at it again a sideways move HAHA!! makes me laugh. Coming from a midtable in championship been in the lower leagues for years and he would be going to a team in the Carling Cup final at Wembley, a stadium for the big boys ;)
Much better team than you, a better and bigger stadium than you, and don't start with the state of the art shit, from the outside yes it look nice inside it looks shit, and you know the football is played on the inside (y)
So yep once again welcome to a bigger and better football club Mr Noone

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Oh yes, Cardiff's illustrious history. I remember going to Ninian Park a couple of times in the late 90's and they had about 3,000 fans there.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
He's coming to the Bluebirds. Some of the talk on here is laughable as well guys, were a bigger club, more chance of premiership football with Brighton. HAHA what a load of bollocks!!! Were 5x bigger than you and have 100x more chance of playing premiership football than You lot, with your good start to the season i think you all got a bit ahead of yourselves.

Anyway back to the deal all should of gone through today but one small minor issue held things up which has now all been resolved and he has agreed to the terms that have been put in place, tomorrow he is travelling down to sign on the dotted line and have his picture taken with the city shirt.
Welcome to a real big club Craig :clap:

Tin pot joke club, average attendance in 1991 - 2946!. We only ever got anything like that when playing 75 miles away in a different county for 2 seasons.

Barely averaged over 5000 from 1980 until late 90's.

Splashed the cash from then on in and gone into admin. Cardiff = joke club but thanks for knocking palce out of the cup.

cardifffan

Jan 28, 2012
Fourth_OfficialFourth Official

"If some people think a player would refuse a move to potentially play PL to play an Carling Cup game against his boyhood club you're deluded"
He's Normally spot on to be fair, a man who knows what he's talking about and clearly he does here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here