Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "will he/won't he Noone to Cardiff" thread

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Would not surprise me. IMO Noone is excellent on the ball, very quick footed and moves the ball better than most. However there is little end product and we have depth of squad enough to cover his position. If he goes it will be a shame but his salary savings will help to fund someone else in a more lacking position.

I'm still on a high from today, amazing. Well done 22,500 people.

ehm, 21,500...full, but it would have been nice if people who bought tickets planned to have a day off to go to the games. Even if some were on comp too, there's no reason not to turn up tbh, I know attendances will never be perfect, but i was expecting another record yesterday, after a lot of people pouting about buying tickets, then not bothering to turn up anyway.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I'm a man of my word. I didn't in visage but then I didn't take one or two other things into account. Make no mistake, Craig Noone WILL sign for Cardiff by the deadline and hopefully when that happens, you will give the next opposition fan that brings you info a bit more time and respect.

As a deal won't be done tonight and I promised I'd go, I'll happily deactivate my account immediately. Cheers to the mature Albion fans who gave reasonable responses.

The only thing lacking maturity is you, else why bother coming on here, making up stuff, just to wind the Albion fans up. :bigwave:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I'm a man of my word. I didn't in visage but then I didn't take one or two other things into account. Make no mistake, Craig Noone WILL sign for Cardiff by the deadline and hopefully when that happens, you will give the next opposition fan that brings you info a bit more time and respect.

As a deal won't be done tonight and I promised I'd go, I'll happily deactivate my account immediately. Cheers to the mature Albion fans who gave reasonable responses.

Shut the door on your way out please

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
This guy is usually spot on

"@Fourth_Official: Craig Noone will travel to Cardiff tomorrow to discuss terms with the club after the two clubs are believed to have agreed a fee #CCFC"

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
This guy is usually spot on

"@Fourth_Official: Craig Noone will travel to Cardiff tomorrow to discuss terms with the club after the two clubs are believed to have agreed a fee #CCFC"

Was just about to post this. He is usually bang on and gets in there before Sky etc. the fact he has posted it makes me worry

cardifffan

Jan 28, 2012
Say Goodbye To Noone Lads!!!

He's coming to the Bluebirds. Some of the talk on here is laughable as well guys, were a bigger club, more chance of premiership football with Brighton. HAHA what a load of bollocks!!! Were 5x bigger than you and have 100x more chance of playing premiership football than You lot, with your good start to the season i think you all got a bit ahead of yourselves.

Anyway back to the deal all should of gone through today but one small minor issue held things up which has now all been resolved and he has agreed to the terms that have been put in place, tomorrow he is travelling down to sign on the dotted line and have his picture taken with the city shirt.
Welcome to a real big club Craig :clap:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
1/10

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Craig Noone on Twitter this afternoon: Omg Liverpool at Anfield haha wow. I'm shouting all round my living room on my own!! #FACupDraw

Doesn't sound to me like he's planning to go anywhere. :shrug:

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
:wanker:
He's coming to the Bluebirds. Some of the talk on here is laughable as well guys, were a bigger club, more chance of premiership football with Brighton. HAHA what a load of bollocks!!! Were 5x bigger than you and have 100x more chance of playing premiership football than You lot, with your good start to the season i think you all got a bit ahead of yourselves.

Anyway back to the deal all should of gone through today but one small minor issue held things up which has now all been resolved and he has agreed to the terms that have been put in place, tomorrow he is travelling down to sign on the dotted line and have his picture taken with the city shirt.
Welcome to a real big club Craig :clap:

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
sheepshagger.gif

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Craig Noone on Twitter this afternoon: Omg Liverpool at Anfield haha wow. I'm shouting all round my living room on my own!! #FACupDraw

Doesn't sound to me like he's planning to go anywhere. :shrug:

As long as he's not shouting, 'f***! If only the game could happen before I go off to Cardiff'!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Thought you'd have learnt your lesson on getting ahead of yourselves.

"Please Stay Off The Pitch While Sam And The Lads Complete A Lap Of Honour"

Wooops.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here