Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The what’s the temperature or heat feel where you are at the moment thread

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Current heat status at the point where I’m about to try and get some sleep: **** this

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Dashed up to London this afternoon to take my son and daughter in law to hospital, just in time for the arrival of our new grand daughter. Literally. Just in time. Staying overnight in their 7th floor sunny apartment, but buzzing for our lovely new little girl. Must be 30° here.l

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
You've posted a lot of knowledgeable stuff on Reggae that I always thought of you as a sun worshipper. :lol:

Mind you, I'm a techno and indie lover who's lived in Taipei, Sydney and Tokyo and spent months on end in India and loved it. When I've not been working today I've either been at the beach, walking or in the garden.

Jamaica is not a country high up on my wish list to visit. I've formed so much affection for it's music and culture over the years that I feel it's better to have travelled than arrive in my case. I wouldn't want a tourist experience there to spoil everything.

Iceland was always top of my bucket list and luckily I did get the chance to go there. Middle of December, freezing cold and I loved every minute of it!

Somehow I did survive a month in Nigeria though. Just...considering Lagos was part of the experience :lol:

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
817DA9F0-6988-4C72-AFE3-DC8EBECC9EDA.jpeg

I think I might need my gloves when I walk the dog tomorrow morning! We’ve had so much rain recently that it’s nice to see some sunshine forecast😎

Enjoy your summer. I was over at the beginning of June and it rained:rolleyes:

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Dashed up to London this afternoon to take my son and daughter in law to hospital, just in time for the arrival of our new grand daughter. Literally. Just in time. Staying overnight in their 7th floor sunny apartment, but buzzing for our lovely new little girl. Must be 30° here.l

Congratulations, another bloody Brighton fan born. :)

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Still 27c here after peaking after 6pm at 31.7c

Screenshot_20220718-231106_Chrome.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
29.5 in doors. I mean, really. And Truss has no answer to this. None at all :shrug:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

Congratulations on your new addition to the family. Bet London's pretty grim though.

Just come back from playing football and cycling back - I'm dripping with sweat. Not sure I'll get much sleep tonight

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
24 here now. Cold shower had to drop body temp., concentrating on head, armpits and nether regions. Feel cool as a cucumber now and all is well. Sleep well all.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
We drove home from Largo in Fife yesterday leaving at 8.30am and getting home at 9pm - over 450 miles in a 3.5 ton Motorhome.
When we left it was a pleasant 21C
At Tebay Services at about 1.30 it was 34C
At Knutsford Services at 4pm it was an unpleasant 38C
Driving past Newbury at about 8pm it was still 34C
When we got home to Chandlers Ford it was still 28C.
The air-conditioning in the van worked well!

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
About 22 degrees Centigrade in RH20 at present. Just had a drink of water from a bottle I put in the fridge last night - magic!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We drove home from Largo in Fife yesterday leaving at 8.30am and getting home at 9pm - over 450 miles in a 3.5 ton Motorhome.
When we left it was a pleasant 21C
At Tebay Services at about 1.30 it was 34C
At Knutsford Services at 4pm it was an unpleasant 38C
Driving past Newbury at about 8pm it was still 34C
When we got home to Chandlers Ford it was still 28C.
The air-conditioning in the van worked well!

That’s Knuts.

D

Deleted member 2719

About 22 degrees Centigrade in RH20 at present. Just had a drink of water from a bottle I put in the fridge last night - magic!

Blimey, I am heading for the hills then!
I have had all doors and windows open since 6am, and our living room dropped from 27 to 26 just shut them all at 7.30 because it went back up to 27.......would love 22!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here