Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

' The Wetherspoons Man '.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
That bloke who wears a suit, and takes that carrier bag to every away game. Has anyone ever seen him? Apparently he hasn't missed an away game since the 1980's :eek: - Surely he has?!

Also heard he's been to every Wetherspoons in the country, including the ones in Airports, etc.

Was fast asleep, on the 0005 from Victoria last night. Had to be woken, on arrival into Brighton. :lolol:

Any idea how old is he?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Unless its changed from the end of last season the only ones he hasnt done are the ones the other side of customs at airports and a couple of new ones recently.

The away game thing is true, I think.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Doc.

He once told me he wished that he had missed a game because it's been so long now that he just can't stop it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Once tried to help me out as a student who had just been stung by British Rail for not paying the full fare. Seemed like a nice enough guy but edging on the eccentric I would suggest?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
surely he must have had flu/cold at some point in that 40 years e.g in the depths
of winter - to not make a match?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
ltman48.JPG

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
Does he post on here ?
Would love to know more about this guy, would be interesting if any of you NSC's that publish blogs could interview him, I'm sure he's got some great story's to tell.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Imagine falling asleep on the train and having to be woken up, who'd do I thing like that!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:.

I hope I won't have to do the same on the way home from Plymouth. (If it's on!)

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
We've had a Wetherspoons open up here in Otley in the last few weeks, wonder if he's been to that one yet?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hopefully I won't get my head shut in a tube train door like I did last night. Ouch.

How on earth did you manage that you buffoon.

We were back in Shoreham by 10, caught the 17:35 from Sheffield

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
How on earth did you manage that you buffoon.

We were back in Shoreham by 10, caught the 17:35 from Sheffield

I got on the train and noticed a couple of my mates weren't with us so I stuck my head at the door to look for them when it shut on me. Then the driver announced stand clear train about to depart! Ted was pulling the door from the inside and a couple of lads on the platform were trying to open it from the outside. They managed to hold it enough for me to drag my head out but I hurt my ear a bit in the process. A :smokin: and a couple of :whisky: at London Bridge helped me overcome the shock. Back home about midnight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here