Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the ultimate NSC Michael Jackson poll- does anyoe really care he died?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Who is ANYOE? Is that the new must have name for a new born? Overtaking Mercedes.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Personally, yes i do, because i appreciated his music.

ask one of the moderators nicely, and i am sure they will change the spelling mistake in the thread title, having said that, maybe they wont, as it will cause more of a laugh with the endless comments it will get :lolol:

D

Deleted member 2719

I feel sorry for the family, but somehow feel we will all be sick of the publicity by Monday after all he just another human being. (apparently)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
There is no doubt in my mind that he was a brilliant musician, one of the greatest entertainers that the World has ever known, but what he will be remembered for is some of the more bizarre and disturbing aspects of his private life. It is sad when someone dies at a relatively young age, that he may have been in considerable pain before losing consciousness, however this should be tempered by the fact that for those children who he may or may not have abused the pain will go on to affect the rest of their lives.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Take a look at the man in the mirror, ask yourself how you would feel.....for me this news is Bad

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
I don't think he had anything else to offer the world, apart from the opportunity to marvel at how bizarre he had become. Granted he created some great music in the past and that will never go away, but let's not forget he also lost it big time, messed up his face, and had very strange ideas about what was appropriate in terms of conducting relationships with kids. So long fruit cake.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Personally, yes i do, because i appreciated his music.

which lives on. its not like will we miss his next great album, the man has been a shadow since the 90's, most stuff since Bad is mediocre.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
I don't think he had anything else to offer the world, apart from the opportunity to marvel at how bizarre he had become. Granted he created some great music in the past and that will never go away, but let's not forget he also lost it big time, messed up his face, and had very strange ideas about what was appropriate in terms of conducting relationships with kids. So long fruit cake.

Thrown into the media spotlight too early, beaten by his dad, brought up in public, screwed by endless agents etc the list goes on but I can only feel very sorry for the bloke really. Prime example of how material things cannot guarantee happiness.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The guy isn't even cold yet and there are at least 6 threads. Most of them with the usual wankers being highly offensive, f*** me this site is really shit sometimes, so many newbie wankers around.

Jackson was bizarre, different but thats the nature of humanity, turn on something different as it makes them feel better. He maybe , just maybe, liked the company of children. It does not make him a paedo. He was aquitted of any wrong doing. If there was a strong enough case he would have gone down.

But that is not good enough for the tossers on NSC.

He basically died from self induced stress I would imagine. The stress of the court case and charges, the stress of his life going down the toilet, the stress of trying to re build his life and the planned concerts he must have known he was not up to.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
so was OJ simpson.

the american judicial system has proved time and again if you have the money you get off.

jackson had the money ,

and if you were innocent would you pay one of the children off millions of dollars

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here