Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Tube For Saturday - Some Questions?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
How do I know where to find the entrances to the tube, what do they look like?

What do all those pretty colours mean on the map?

What type of vehicle is a 'tube'?

Do tubes have drivers?

Do you have to ring the bell when you want to get off?

Do tubes have WC's incase I need a pee pee?

Do you need a passport to travel on the tube?

Does underground mean it's like under the streets and everything?

If it's underground I guess it's dark so do they have tube lamps like streets have street lamps?

Is it easy to get lost?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Why are you going on the tube? Im taking the Orient EXPRESS. Stops right outside.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
You just can't help yourself can you? :wink:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well, I can't comment on that, but I will comment on the greedy bastards wanting extra pay for sitting on their arse all day.

Oh come on. They only get £40,000, and a measely 43 days a year holiday.
Its a highly skilled job as well.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I always find it odd that when it's mentioned how much money London business loses because of tube strikes, no-one bothers to point out how much money they must help generate whilst at work....

Those complaining about their pay and holidays could always apply.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Can you get the park and ride....?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Oh come on. They only get £40,000, and a measely 43 days a year holiday.
Its a highly skilled job as well.

Say what you like, just don't tell me to mind the gap, I want my f***ing money back. Another thing, the floors are sticky and the seats are damp!

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
When should I get my ticket ready? When Im coming up the esculators or when Im right in front of the barriers with a queue behind me of people who have got their tickets ready who then have to wait whilst I stand in front of the barrier (because Im too stupid to move to the side) and fumble through all 19 pockets of my coat, trousers and blinking great rucksack before establishing that its in the first pocket Id checked, along with my NUS membership card and a well thumbed picture of mummy and daddy?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
When should I get my ticket ready? When Im coming up the esculators or when Im right in front of the barriers with a queue behind me of people who have got their tickets ready who then have to wait whilst I stand in front of the barrier (because Im too stupid to move to the side) and fumble through all 19 pockets of my coat, trousers and blinking great rucksack before establishing that its in the first pocket Id checked, along with my NUS membership card and a well thumbed picture of mummy and daddy?

Just before Stinkers Bridge does I would have thought. Oh and Dave the Striker obviously.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

That's my pet hate - along with people standing on the left side of the esalators.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
When the train pulls into the station and the doors open, should I wait for people to get off before I get on or just push on past them anyway? Or If I choose not to get on should I stand to the side to make it easier for them or right in the middle of the exit so that they have to go around me/push me out the way/walk over me?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here