Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The timing of the pre-match GOSBTS

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I get more annoyed that the montage gets shitter each year.

And I don't really get the fuss about the words of SBTS being on the screen. The screen also has the teams playing and score , shouldn't people know that? Do we need a list to tell us what number Dunk is?

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
I get more annoyed that the montage gets shitter each year.

And I don't really get the fuss about the words of SBTS being on the screen. The screen also has the teams playing and score , shouldn't people know that? Do we need a list to tell us what number Dunk is?
Did anybody ever track down the Leo Sayer lookalike in the montage that is racing across the pitch after we secured promotion?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
During the debate on how shit the national anthem was, I did hear one radio presenting wag say that our national team should come out to this...

:)

Maybe we should get there first and ditch SBTS.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Didn’t even get to finish it tonight before the game started!

Bin. Now.

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
I l
Didn’t even get to finish it tonight before the game started!

Bin. Now.
They used to mute it on the chorus anyway so it was no different really. I actually quite liked the fact everyone was singing it as we kicked off. Id rather that than the Hey Jude crap! They also didn't put the words on the screen tonight! Are they teasing us?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I l

They used to mute it on the chorus anyway so it was no different really. I actually quite liked the fact everyone was singing it as we kicked off. Id rather that than the Hey Jude crap! They also didn't put the words on the screen tonight! Are they teasing us?

Yeah, working well.

Words are still othe advertising hoardings though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here