Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the threat of relegation looms ever closer

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Please let the number of game srun out before the free fall sets in and we descend and join the mighty bournemouth.

and as for Mansfield town in the cup at home FFS what an embarrassment.

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
You muppet.

Mansfield was a shocker but we will be fine....there are a lot worse teams than us in this league.....if we get a couple of half decent signings in the transfer window we can still push for the play-offs.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Last i looked we were 9th in the table with 2 winable games in hand.
2 games in hand , the next 2 sides above us in the table have a negative goal difference and we are within striking distance of Leeds (Crewe need to batter them tomorrow). Is Boring Gull on medication ?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Last i looked we were 9th in the table with 2 winable games in hand.

i'm reading into the quality of what we are serving up, pitches are getting heavy you just watch us fall like a stone. it's only 4 defeats on the bounce and some good results from the teams below and we will be sucked in , morale low and fans leaving the sinking ship in droves. at least five of us used to go regualry - 1 now has a season ticket at Fulham. another watches worthing as he says it's better conditions and football and at least he can have a beer and watch the game. I've started to head to Elland road to watch Leeds maybe be dear but it's a first class ground and a team of winners not losers. The other two barely go these days what with other commitments they just can't bring themselves to go anymore and waste £25 on the slop that's served up - it's a crying shame a real shame.

Having said that the same is happening at Huddersfield town - disillusioned fans.

The premier league is slowly killing the lower leagues.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We are in , a funny position 2 or 3 signings would take us to the play offs, or better. No signings COULD signal a free fall, but I doubt it. I believe even that without any signings we will scramble enough points to avoid relegation.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
i'm reading into the quality of what we are serving up, pitches are getting heavy you just watch us fall like a stone. it's only 4 defeats on the bounce and some good results from the teams below and we will be sucked in , morale low and fans leaving the sinking ship in droves. at least five of us used to go regualry - 1 now has a season ticket at Fulham. another watches worthing as he says it's better conditions and football and at least he can have a beer and watch the game. I've started to head to Elland road to watch Leeds maybe be dear but it's a first class ground and a team of winners not losers. The other two barely go these days what with other commitments they just can't bring themselves to go anymore and waste £25 on the slop that's served up - it's a crying shame a real shame.

Having said that the same is happening at Huddersfield town - disillusioned fans.

Glory hunter ? , no you cant be if you are going to watch Leeds.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Worthing better conditions and football than the Albion are you sure?? I went up there recently and thought it was f*cking awful!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Welcome back Goring Gull, I was starting to worry that they'd locked you up.

bondray

Feb 11, 2006

supporting the albion is never easy if you want to watch leeds then go dont come back we need people to get behine the team

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
i'm reading into the quality of what we are serving up, pitches are getting heavy you just watch us fall like a stone. it's only 4 defeats on the bounce and some good results from the teams below and we will be sucked in , morale low and fans leaving the sinking ship in droves.

Do you honestly think we are going to lose to Huddersfield, Northampton, Crewe and Cheltenham?

Wonder what odds the bookies will give on that?

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton

Maybe you should ask Bozza to take the 'Gul' out of your name

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
What a f***ing wanker... if you wanna go watch some other team 300 miles away from your home town you do that. Just stop posting on here. You're not a fan, you're one of those people that boos every time we lose and at the first sign of failure you run off, so go on.. Jog on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here