Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The thoughts of two teenage boys in the food queue

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
The highlight of the game for us was when 2 brothers about 6 and 7 had a row, the older one then caught his brother with a superb right hook and baby brother was soon in Mums arms in floods of tears. We were in tears as well, but laughter!

The kids near us seamed to enjoy the mexican wave and the ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh your sh*t to the Denmark keeper at ever goal kick more than anything else! Also the excitment when one came back with a pie was quite bemusing! They all gathered round to look at it!!! I though one younger girl was going to wet herself with excitment when they finally got the mexican wave going round the whole ground (including the people in the police box!!)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Personally I am none too happy that some snivelling little git has sat in MY SEAT at MY STADIUM. Should not be allowed.

I had them put a plastic cover on mine.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Everything I heard was positive, apart from the food queues at half time. Took me half an hour (no exaggeration, left at the whistle and got back dead on 60th minute) to get a pie, its ridiculous.
Was sat in the West Stand last night to give it a try, pleased i'm in the North Stand usually. Also the queue's seem far, far smaller in there than in the West Upper.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The highlight of the game for us was when 2 brothers about 6 and 7 had a row, the older one then caught his brother with a superb right hook and baby brother was soon in Mums arms in floods of tears. We were in tears as well, but laughter!

Perhaps you had to be there.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
same i got chatting to the bloke next to me about the stadium, support, etc. told him below in the middle was corprate, his kid was adamant they were wsl. the higholight was east stand singing. Wed like that more often. one set of lads on the train reallised it was direct to brighton and shouted we want london road...then one said brighton to london road? im not walking that.

I thought the same about these when I first went there. Having been told that the concourses would be fully completed I first thought that the ceilings would be finished in the coming few weeks - obviously not so.

Do we REALLY think a suspended ceiling would be worth the cost??

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
took 40 plus from my lads footy team,they all loved it,and i would say at least half,are going to be getting on the database in the next few days,
as they want to watch bha in a great stadium,job done

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Personally I am none too happy that some snivelling little git has sat in MY SEAT at MY STADIUM. Should not be allowed.

The heartache must be killing you.

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
Everything I heard was positive, apart from the food queues at half time. Took me half an hour (no exaggeration, left at the whistle and got back dead on 60th minute) to get a pie, its ridiculous.
Was sat in the West Stand last night to give it a try, pleased i'm in the North Stand usually. Also the queue's seem far, far smaller in there than in the West Upper.

I normally sit in West Upper but went in North last night, the queues in there were ridiculous so it must have just been extra busy last night

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
took my friends for the first time aged 14 (please don't let it be them) sitting in west lower they were very impressed with the stadium and i feel the same way about my season ticket seat

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The highlight of the game for us was when 2 brothers about 6 and 7 had a row, the older one then caught his brother with a superb right hook and baby brother was soon in Mums arms in floods of tears. We were in tears as well, but laughter

Perhaps you had to be there.

Domestic violence. Bloody LOVE it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here