Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "THERE'S NOTHING WORSE than..." thread.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
When you can't hold a dump in and have to take it before you leave for work, having to waste your own time rather than work time

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Waking up ridiculously early and not being able to get back to sleep when you have got shitfaced the night before - my very own hell.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Finding a pubic hair on your fried egg in a greasy spoon-type establishment. :sick:

Edit: Apart from discovering half a pubic hair on your half-eaten fried egg in a greasy spoon-type establishment. Obviously.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Stepping in cold dog sh*t/vomit in the kitchen first thing on a dark morning in bare feet!

(probaby the same for cat owners too?)

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Sitting in front of the telly eating your tea and on comes some gruesome scene of one animal ripping the guts out of another.
Puts you right off eating any more.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Eating a pack of revels and getting an orange one or a coffee one.

Bluuurrgh!!!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Eating a pack of revels and getting an orange one or a coffee one.

Bluuurrgh!!!

If you don't like coffee (no one likes the coffee ones) AND orange then perhaps Revels aren't the ideal confectionary treat for you.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Stepping in cold dog sh*t/vomit in the kitchen first thing on a dark morning in bare feet!

(probaby the same for cat owners too?)

I did this the other day - with socks on though (sh*t not vomit).... disgusting.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Having a runny poo, a wee and throwing up in a bucket at the same time...not pretty (and it happened to me at glastonbury 1991, so I should no)

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
If you don't like coffee (no one likes the coffee ones) AND orange then perhaps Revels aren't the ideal confectionary treat for you.

But I like all the others? Do they sell Rev's anywhere (a bag without coffee & orange ones?)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Lightly dozing in bed thinking its Sunday morning, then suddenly realising its Monday.

Leaping out of bed in a blind panic at 6am thinking I am going to miss my train to London, then realising it's Saturday.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Leaping out of bed in a blind panic at 6am thinking I am going to miss my train to London, then realising it's Saturday.

Surely thats one for the "theres nothing BETTER than..." thread. Once you've realised, just climb back into a nice warm bed and zzzzzzzzzzz.

(assuming you havn't got all the way to the station of course)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Surely thats one for the "theres nothing BETTER than..." thread. Once you've realised, just climb back into a nice warm bed and zzzzzzzzzzz.

(assuming you havn't got all the way to the station of course)

I have actually managed to get washed, dressed and leave the house before now :down: :facepalm:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Bloke: That moment when you've got a dody tummy, you're turtling, you've run to the bog, your arse hits the seat, you think you've made it, you look down and there's the faintest hint of a skidmark on your pants.

Bird: Having to wash your fella's pants when he's shat himself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here