Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The teachings and wisdom of The Complete Badger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
A visionary. A man ahead of his time.

This thread is dedicated to the teachings and wisdom of someone who could be described at best as a prophet, at worst a footballing genius.

We can only wish and hope that he continues to share his wisdom with us mere mortals. Feel free to post your own dedications to this great man....

On Tommy Elphick.......

Elphick - donkey who looks good when we're up against it because he can throw his body around and hoof it away and everyone loves it. In most games when we should be trying to play football he's totally lacking though.

On Adam El-Abd.........

El Abd - dreadful footballer who if you spotted him playing in the local park probably wouldn't pick out as a cut above anyone else. Awful defending consistently costs us goals and points and has little/no talent when on the ball. Get rid.

On Gus Poyet............

Some of us noticed Poyet is shit weeks ago. Nothing has changed.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
To be fair, until the last few weeks the first two were fairly accurate (a little OTT on El-Abd, but I wouldn't have really lost any sleep if we'd got rid of both of them in the summer to be honest).

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You forgot

Ashley Barnes Get rid of.............Had a total holocaust out there today. Get rid!

and of course

Poyet is an absolute joke as far as I'm concerned in the transfer market. Other aspects of him I like and respect, but so far in terms of players signed he's been a calamity. I'm not sure what's worse - the fact we've hardly signed anyone or that those we have signed are either shite or mediocre. Carole? Someone from Cambridge? El Abd on a new deal? No midfielder at all? The man's a f***ing idiot in that respect, and my prediction for us to go down is looking better than ever.

Last edited:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
To be fair, until the last few weeks the first two were fairly accurate (a little OTT on El-Abd maybe, but I wouldn't have really lost any sleep if we'd got rid of both of them in the summer to be honest).

Whilst I don't disagree with you the thing is both have played under 3 or 4 managers now who have all seen something in them as they all played them. Might be a case of needs must but you would have thought they would have got rid of them it that was the case?

Reminds me a bit of Harding, he was shit with us yet played for England and got sold for a hefty transfer fee and is still probably earning more than most if not all of our squad.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Reminds me a bit of Harding, he was shit with us yet played for England and got sold for a hefty transfer fee and is still probably earning more than most if not all of our squad.

Agreed, was it Slade who tried to sign him 15 months ago, but he was offered considerably more money than us

0.jpg
to play for the South Coast Club.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Whilst I don't disagree with you the thing is both have played under 3 or 4 managers now who have all seen something in them as they all played them. Might be a case of needs must but you would have thought they would have got rid of them it that was the case?

Indeed. I had a chat with 4 Saints fans on Sunday. Whilst they were split on Hammond who I always liked, they ALL rated Harding, who I've never seen win a tackle.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Why give the complete togger the publicity he craves. Stick him on your ignore list and get on with life.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Upon whom did he wish cancer or somesuch?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
To be fair to him, at the time he rights stuff, he is normally kind of right, its just he goes spectacularly ott in his opinions.

If someone had a bad game, some people aren't afraid to criticise, its just if some calls them rubbish, he calls them a big fat spaktard. It's only his language that makes him stand out. Many people have the same sort of views as him, but just use more conservative terms which go largely unnoticed.

Everyone can be made to look stupid with something they said weeks, months ago.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
To be fair to him, at the time he rights stuff, he is normally kind of right, its just he goes spectacularly ott in his opinions.

If someone had a bad game, some people aren't afraid to criticise, its just if some calls them rubbish, he calls them a big fat spaktard. It's only his language that makes him stand out. Many people have the same sort of views as him, but just use more conservative terms which go largely unnoticed.

Shhhhhhhh :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

So basically you're saying all he does is form an opinion, but makes it sound extreme as an alternative to prefixing every post with: "everyone look at me! look! look! I'm saying something! everyone pay attention NOW!"

And basically you're right.

Last edited:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
If he project views in real like like he does on here one can only assume that he is anti-social to the extreme. Does he have arseburgers?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
To be fair, until the last few weeks the first two were fairly accurate (a little OTT on El-Abd, but I wouldn't have really lost any sleep if we'd got rid of both of them in the summer to be honest).

Elphick can be patchy - a hero one game, dodgey the next, but a DONKEY? No way is that the right word atall - over-exagerated or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here