Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Swansea thread

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
if we get anything today I will be well chuffed. This away record is becoming a real issue. Come on boys lets play like men

Chabal

Sep 3, 2007
what is wrong with Wilkins ffs bet he is playing that marlot again:rant:

Wilkins out:rant::rant::rant::rant:

Jakey almost never performs well when he starts. He is a great impact player and in my opinion should start on the bench.

Martot probably will start, which I think is the right choice.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Jakey almost never performs well when he starts. He is a great impact player and in my opinion should start on the bench.

Martot probably will start, which I think is the right choice.

Agree and would add that exactly the same thing is true for Bas. Revell to start and Bas to come on as wonder sub a la Southend.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf

My theory is that Jake should start on the right (Cox seems to play better when Jake is playing) and Revell up front with Forster. Revell and Jake wear out the defenders by constantly running and then about 65 mins bring on Bas (and Martot possibly)
We've won a couple of games with that plan.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Kuipers; Whing, Elphick, Butters, Richards; Savage, Hammond, O'Callaghan, Cox; Revell, Forster.

Robinson isnt even on the bench!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
My theory is that Jake should start on the right (Cox seems to play better when Jake is playing) and Revell up front with Forster. Revell and Jake wear out the defenders by constantly running and then about 65 mins bring on Bas (and Martot possibly)
We've won a couple of games with that plan.

With Jakey starting? He came on as a sub against Southend.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Heard that Robinson's on the bench again. :nono:

I'm afraid not. Jakey isn't even on the bench today. Wilkins really is a complete and utter waste of space. He wouldn't recognise a talented player if it jumped up and bit him on the arse.

:rant::rant::rant::rant:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I'm afraid not. Jakey isn't even on the bench today. Wilkins really is a complete and utter waste of space. He wouldn't recognise a talented player if it jumped up and bit him on the arse.

:rant::rant::rant::rant:

I've liked Wilkins but I have to say I'm not at all happy about this. :angry:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I've liked Wilkins but I have to say I'm not at all happy about this. :angry:

I haven't been happy about Wilkins treatment of Jake for a long time. He even criticised him after the hat trick at Huddersfield.
Jake didn't play in the reserves because he was supposedly being kept for today.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Loft is preferred as a sub to Robinson. Amazing. I truly hope that Wilkins' days at this club are numbered.

:nono:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Good to see Revell and Savage both in:ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here