Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sunday Newspapers

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Had the camera shot been a bit wider you'd have seen he was reading a book - "Eyeless in Gaza" !!

I'll get me coat . . .

franks brother

giggsw.jpg
Giggs Banner at ot today

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Could his solicitors costs be the reason his wants to keep extending his playing contract ?

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
More to the point, should we be having any part in it? I'm not a legal person but I would suggest we steer well clear of it, in my opinion.

But we and numerous other non-twitter social media sites have been a part of this from the start. 'We' have been integral in enabling #injunctionsuper on twitter and thus the sunday herald showing what a mockery this part of our legal system is. The law must represent the requirements of the people, this injunction law, in it current state, does not and do we not have a responsibility to highlight this and show what a mockery it is?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Noticed that R*** G****, despite not being included in the match day squad today, was still around to collect his medal.

The Old Trafford announcer called his name out too. Naughty.

I did notice he was one of the last to lift the cup, and he didn't look overly chuffed - mind, he's done that 11 times before ... lift the cup that is - no, er, anything else.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Ryan Giggs has comitted adultery ?

But I thought all Manchester United footballers were squeaky clean according to Sir Alex so it can't be him, can it ?

No, the initials are CTB in all the BBC reports, so it has to be C*** T B****, you know the one, plays for a team at C***** C****** ......

You're kidding me.

Ryan Giggs.

Well I never, who would have seen that coming - I mean I thought the world was going to end on Saturday and I never expected Sunday to come around either !

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Oh my God!! thats Keith who works in my local chippy, I cant beleive it....I didnt realise he played football, he kept that a secret

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
More to the point, should we be having any part in it? I'm not a legal person but I would suggest we steer well clear of it, in my opinion.

It's open season on him now, to be honest. Most webwise people have known since it was first leaked on May 8th, now even people with their heads in the sand know. Him sueing Twitter was the final straw and it's a bit of a "come and have a go" thing now, daring him to sue the entire internet. When Daily Mash, the most widely read UK spoof site, can publish the attached, I think football message boards can probably treat the superinjunction with the contempt it deserves. In my opinion.

The Daily Mash - Lawyers to offer cut price super-injunctions

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Is it the least known of the Ghanaian squad, Asamoah Gyan Riggs?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here