Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sunday Newspapers

Anyone seen the front page of The Sunday Herald?

Who can this be?

2ex7fkn.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Gyan Riggs?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This is the media backlash isn't it. If this MYSTERY footballer had just let the original story run, everyone would have simply forgotten it by now. Instead he's created a monster, and the world is laughing at him. Lucky the season is almost over and he's only got to play in front of a friendly home crowd, or he'd be copping some stick.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Lucky the season is almost over and he's only got to play in front of a friendly home crowd, or he'd be copping some stick.

Not so. Apparently there are coordinated chants planned by the Blackpool fans. DO hope the ManU fans join in. Could be pretty funny SKY/5Live/MoTD2 trying to censor any such chants :lol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not so. Apparently there are coordinated chants planned by the Blackpool fans. DO hope the ManU fans join in :lol:

Should be quite funny, wonder if the Barca fans will do the same thing next Saturday.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
My friend told me when the Twitter comment was put on that the person who slept with ex big bro babe, was Giggsy and he is married and trying to protect himself, but for this now to be named by a newspaper wow, confirms the comments on Twitter

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
My friend told me when the Twitter comment was put on that the person who slept with Imogen was Ryan Giggs and he is married and trying to protect himself, but for this now to be named by a newspaper wow, confirms the comments on Twitter

Thank you, Jeremy Paxman.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
My friend told me when the Twitter comment was put on that the person who slept with Imogen was Ryan Giggs and he is married and trying to protect himself, but for this now to be named by a newspaper wow, confirms the comments on Twitter

garethjamesuk, you do realise that your comments have just cost you the contents of your piggybank?

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
garethjamesuk, you do realise that your comments have just cost you the contents of your piggybank?

Oh yeah i bet, considering i didnt put the picture up, someone had named him before me, also i have seen on that newspaper online, loads of people been saying his name, and i bet be loads of Forums mentioning his name hehe.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sunday Herald website has either crashed under the weight of traffic or has been shut down as a result :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here