Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sun today!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
If Villa did want him I am 100% certain in my own mind that he'd go. Risky for them though and I hope they decide on someone with more experience.

Didn't John Gregory get a job there from a much more lowly league club?

i think gregory went there from wycombe

randy lerner looks like a very very shrewd chairman. villas dealings in the transfer market are generally very good with young english players, and they seem to be an extremely well run club. i cant see him taking a punt on poyet if he takes into account what has happened to the likes of paul ince and tony adams who stepped up from there only previous jobs being in the third tier, especially in light of the fact that after this season the one thing villa need is stability. a young, unproven manager with one promotion to his name is not going to provide that, no matter how good we may think gus is

Jul 20, 2003
20-1 with VC and behind about 15 others in the market.
I think he'd go there but I don't think they'll offer it to him.
I hope not anyway.
Is the Villa board the same as when we played them in the cup?

Gordon Cowans is 14-1 with VC
don't think there's much to worry about

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
He's currently 20-1 18th favourite. Unlikely at this point as its usually a good indication what will happen by bookies odds.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I mentioned this to a Villa supporting mate yesterday and he was fairly underwhelmed. Our estimation of Gus' ability probably isn't shared by the majority of prem fans.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I mentioned this to a Villa supporting mate yesterday and he was fairly underwhelmed. Our estimation of Gus' ability probably isn't shared by the majority of prem fans.

Most of whom would probably struggle to tell you who he managed tbh, there is no world outside of the Premier League

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here