Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sun and Woman

Jan 30, 2008
Erm yes, on occasion. But the fact that this piece of advice is coming from a 40-something year old social inadequate who likes talking about firms and has pretty much f***-all else to his make-up is a splendid irony that is not lost on me.

Then again, maybe your bitterness is due to the fact that your better is half is probably a right bag of spanners, if indeed you have a bird at all.

oh dear did i hit a raw nerve :laugh: you really don't know me ........... thank f*** :bigwave:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Erm yes, on occasion. But the fact that this piece of advice is coming from a 40-something year old social inadequate who likes talking about firms and has pretty much f***-all else to his make-up is a splendid irony that is not lost on me.

Then again, maybe your bitterness is due to the fact that your better is half is probably a right bag of spanners, if indeed you have a bird at all.

are you taking that das ?

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

:yahoo:

Jan 30, 2008
that narrows it down slightly :drink: I've worked out who GD is,but after the day I had I don't remember too much about it. I was initially with 3 lads from Littlehampton, Zammo being one, and not having a tkt made it a serious all-dayer.

Anyway, back to MILF hunting.........................

you will recognise me :D Ahh the legendry zammo !!! i'm of into the east sussex country side in a minute, some quality milfs about believe me !!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
oh dear did i hit a raw nerve :laugh: you really don't know me ........... thank f*** :bigwave:
What "raw nerve" would that be? I'm merely pointing out that you're a sad pleb if indeed you're not a "joke" poster.

And of course you don't know me - I'm way out of your league in every way. :bigwave:

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by

Quality post, bang on the money!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I THINK YOU'RE A BIT OF A POSUER :smokin:
The word you're looking for is "poseur". And yes of course you do, I'm a completely different class to you. As I say, you're a right sad case. 40 something and acting like you do. f*** me I hope I'm like you in a few years time. :rolleyes:

Jan 30, 2008
The word you're looking for is "poseur". And yes of course you do, I'm a completely different class to you. As I say, you're a right sad case. 40 something and acting like you do. f*** me I hope I'm like you in a few years time. :rolleyes:
i'm flattered to be in such good company , you just couldn't make it up simster, carry on i find it quite amusing .

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

No need for that, I for one can confirm that DR does have a bird as I lent him a puncture repair kit the last time she went down on him.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I am OUTRAGED at the casual sexism of this thread, you should try teaching 18-21 year olds in this weather, it's very hard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here