Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sun and Woman

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Very very difficult question to answer.

You'd probably have to say the wharf, but that's because the volume of people is far more concentrated, so while the QUALITY is similar to the City, the chance of walking down the street and seeing half a dozen top notch SAWTs in the first 60 seconds is significantly higher in the wharf.
yep , thats my view, have you been out on a sunny friday night yet ? you literally cant concentrate !

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Oxford Circus/Hanover Square is amazing :)

Market Porter

Or The Globe
Feb 14, 2008
South Walk
I am sitting at my desk with a clear view of the Anchor Bankside's terrace and it is RAMMED with city types and tourists all catching the rays. Mind you in this weather on market day's you can't beat standing ouside the Porter.

Jan 30, 2008
Walkabout, haven't been in there since last day of the season. No, I'm at City Park 2 Hove Park home to the once mighty L&G. Lunch has been interesting, nice walk round HP and now back to doing nothing while I await my redundancy notice. Plenty about, MILF seem to be more adventurous
i met you that day??? shame about the redundancy been down that route a few times , i will introduce myself if i see you about this comming season :thumbsup:

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
i met you that day??? shame about the redundancy been down that route a few times , i will introduce myself if i see you about this comming season :thumbsup:

Where did we meet, that was one messy day? I ended up in Misty's, falling off a seat I was sitting on, smashing my lip on a table while knocking myself out, cracking day though. Look forward to the introduction, and yes redundancy will be a pain and just want to know now so I can my summer of sport and drinking

yep , thats my view, have you been out on a sunny friday night yet ? you literally cant concentrate !

I assume you mean you can't concentrate on your pint:lolol:

AS A cyclist I am also appreciating the skimpier clothing being worn by our fitter babes and boys can some of those arses wobble in motion........

Jan 30, 2008
Where did we meet, that was one messy day? I ended up in Misty's, falling off a seat I was sitting on, smashing my lip on a table while knocking myself out, cracking day though. Look forward to the introduction, and yes redundancy will be a pain and just want to know now so I can my summer of sport and drinking
in the walkabout, i was with GD , you were with a younger lad if i remember, and you looked like you were out for a serious drink !!!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I shall be taking a stroll down to Brighton seafront for my (slightly belated) lunch break, I am guaranteed to see at least half a dozen top quality SAWTAGE.

On the down side there is the problem that overweight munters also feel they should be out exposing more flesh than should be legally allowed. That alongside men with massive beer bellies and distasteful tattoos that decide they don't need to wear a t-shirt and everyone wants to see them wobbling along.

Jan 30, 2008
I shall be taking a stroll down to Brighton seafront for my (slightly belated) lunch break, I am guaranteed to see at least half a dozen top quality SAWTAGE.

On the down side there is the problem that overweight munters also feel they should be out exposing more flesh than should be legally allowed. That alongside men with massive beer bellies and distasteful tattoos that decide they don't need to wear a t-shirt and everyone wants to see them wobbling along.
you better get changed then ???

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
in the walkabout, i was with GD , you were with a younger lad if i remember, and you looked like you were out for a serious drink !!!

that narrows it down slightly :drink: I've worked out who GD is,but after the day I had I don't remember too much about it. I was initially with 3 lads from Littlehampton, Zammo being one, and not having a tkt made it a serious all-dayer.

Anyway, back to MILF hunting.........................

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
have you tried talking to any of them rather than standing there with your tongue hanging out ???
Erm yes, on occasion. But the fact that this piece of advice is coming from a 40-something year old social inadequate who likes talking about firms and has pretty much f***-all else to his make-up is a splendid irony that is not lost on me.

Then again, maybe your bitterness is due to the fact that your better is half is probably a right bag of spanners, if indeed you have a bird at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here