Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Stranglers

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just look at the keyboard wizardry of Greenfield on that clip of Tank :eek:

I played tracks last night and concluded Greenfield is the best by far his piece in Walk on By defies belief

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A very under rated band imho and do not appear in top 100 most important bands which is a disgrace, will still be listened to in decades to come, Rattus and No More Heroes and Black and White still sound as good and fresh as they did 25/30 years ago.

bullshit detector

Back in the garage
Nov 18, 2003
Probably more plays at Withdean than anyone else except the mighty Clash.

Has anyone heard their most recent album 'Norfolk Coast?'
Because, against all odds, it is absolutely superb. I was utterly sceptical. A mate burned a copy for me. It's wonderful.

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
Chapman, Uncle Buck , MOH, Les Biehn and other such whippasnappers should listen to Rattus Norvegicus and they would realise the error of their ways in listening to all the strange and weird " music " they do

Rattus Norvegicus, Black and White and No More heroes are 3 of my favourite ever albums. Their new stuff? Who gives a shite. You should listen to some of the music the guys you have listed listened to Gareth.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
bullshit detector said:
Has anyone heard their most recent album 'Norfolk Coast?'
Because, against all odds, it is absolutely superb. I was utterly sceptical. A mate burned a copy for me. It's wonderful.

see my earlier post!

Suite 16

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Richard Whiteley said:
Rattus Norvegicus, Black and White and No More heroes are 3 of my favourite ever albums. Their new stuff? Who gives a shite. You should listen to some of the music the guys you have listed listened to Gareth.

I think in 5 years on NSC this is the first time we have EVER agreed on anything RW :clap:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I played Tank full blast on the car cd stereo tonight, it is totally awesome

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Nice 'n ' Sleazy is the top Stranglers track, some excellent keyboard in there!

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Richard Whiteley said:

No More Heroes...Asda £5...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here