Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The sportsman - whats your thoughts on this?

Yeah I know the feeling. Can't you just leave it alone or is your small, lonely, underacheiving life really that empty?

Nope, I can't - if that upthets you because I referred to the sort of thing that the manageress has had to endure very recently - that influences and effects her outlook on future fans visiting - then tough.
It pertains to this thread, and - it likely remains in the memory of those people who get wrongly complained about for doing their jobs correctly.

Your pal is the one you should look at for creating a stink - even repeating it on here in a fit of histrionics - instead of keep kissing his arriss.

He ain't Elvis, so stop being donuts about it
:laugh:

Nope, I can't - if that upthets you because I referred to the sort of thing that the manageress has had to endure very recently - that influences and effects her outlook on future fans visiting - then tough.
It pertains to this thread, and - it likely remains in the memory of those people who get wrongly complained about for doing their jobs correctly.

Your pal is the one you should look at for creating a stink - even repeating it on here in a fit of histrionics - instead of keep kissing his arriss.

He ain't Elvis, so stop being donuts about it
:laugh:

Yeah, you may say that but, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

f*** me you're boring.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I thought you invited Buzzer to suck your dick? Thats TWO now. People may get the wrong idea...

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
They sell Harveys in the sportsman now? Why wasn't I informed???

Because it tastes like Badgers piss strained through a musty old sock?

Is it just me or is the scenario described in the first post reminiscent of an episode of The Inbetweeners?

:smile:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Oh you were talking about The Inbetweeners comparison! Because an episode featured teenagers trying to get served in a dodgy pub and buying a carvery meal.

:jester:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Oh you were talking about The Inbetweeners comparison! Because an episode featured teenagers trying to get served in a dodgy pub and buying a carvery meal.

:jester:

I am on a strong run of validity CM but I am anxious to know how you have formed a taste opinion on Badgers urine.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I am on a strong run of validity CM but I am anxious to know how you have formed a taste opinion on Badgers urine.

If you grew up living in Seaford you'd know the answer to that one CW - freshly shot rabbit or pigeon in a pie washed down with badger's ruin (as we used to call it) was a regular Sunday lunchtime treat.

:ascarf:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Rumour has it that Douglas Deep still partakes of the occasional pint of 'Badger's Ruin' down at the Cinque Ports pub.

:)

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Sorry to bring this back to the original subject, but...

Pardon my ignorance, but apart from having proven the ability to drive, what is the difference between a provisional and full (pink) license?? You have to prove your identity initially to get the provisional...

I've worked in the pub trade a lot (inc management) and have never turned away a provisional purely for it being a provisional. In my experience, most fakes tend to be pink ones...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here