Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The special one.

Marvellous scents.

article-1084563-0018F7B100000258-765_468x300.jpg

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
According to someone on the rumours site (yes i know it is **** and unreliable, but there's no harm in posting it)...

I'm a spurs fan and work in the offices at WHL and my uncle is a director at the club
Word is that Manchester City have submitted a £30m bid for Gareth Bale with the Welshman keen to discuss terms with the Eastlands club.
The club also expect a deal to go through for Asamoah Gyan with Peter Crouch going the other way to Sunderland.
Wilson Palacios is expected to leave and sign for either Roma or Lazio of Italy.
Finally i can confirm from within the club that Tottenham have accepted a bid of around £3m from new championship club Brighton & Hove for Robbie Keane. Keane told the club upon his return to Spurs that he doesnt mind dropping down a division but as Avraam Grant is no longer at West Ham, he will not be going there
Its an unbeliveable one but watch this space!
Also, Robbie Keane almost joined Brighton in january on loan and he was the 'special player' that Poyet talked about signing

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
According to someone on the rumours site (yes i know it is **** and unreliable, but there's no harm in posting it)...

I'm a spurs fan and work in the offices at WHL and my uncle is a director at the club
Word is that Manchester City have submitted a £30m bid for Gareth Bale with the Welshman keen to discuss terms with the Eastlands club.
The club also expect a deal to go through for Asamoah Gyan with Peter Crouch going the other way to Sunderland.
Wilson Palacios is expected to leave and sign for either Roma or Lazio of Italy.
Finally i can confirm from within the club that Tottenham have accepted a bid of around £3m from new championship club Brighton & Hove for Robbie Keane. Keane told the club upon his return to Spurs that he doesnt mind dropping down a division but as Avraam Grant is no longer at West Ham, he will not be going there
Also, Robbie Keane almost joined Brighton in january on loan and he was the 'special player' that Poyet talked about signing

I'll eat my season ticket if that's true...so don't worry folks i'll still be in the WSU next season!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

And Ive got a 12 inch cock

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I seem to remember Mr Burns talking about Robbie Keane as a loan singing in the january transfer window.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If this happens my own whole physical being is in danger. I would quite literally explode with happiness.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Gotta love these rumours, my take is that Robbie the Robot is the best bet in this thread ! I did giggle at that, nearly woke the wife!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
this would be AMAZING , massive fan of Fowler

however this is never,ever,ever,EVER going to happen , ever.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Perth is the other side of an enormous desert. This logic is as good as suggesting that, because Tony Bloom is Jewish, he might be chasing someone who plays for Maccabi Tel Aviv. The distances are comparable.

Nicely put lord b, but I don't think logic is his strong suit

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Keane's meant to be off to Fulham isn't he?

Yes, I think they are better placed to pay his salary of £65k per week dont you - plus the Jol connection and all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here