Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The special one.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Could it be Robbie Fowler?..Ok before I get slagged off to high heaven, think about it..Tony Bloom lives in Australia, does he not?..Fowler plays for Perth I belive. There paths must have crossed often at race meetings, as they both own race horses, just maybe they are mates. We need a striker and surely Fowler would score at this level, he has been playing regular. Just maybe he wants to come home and not forgetting he has fond memories of the Grand Hotel, where Bellottis missus noshed him off!!...All makes sence to me:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Where abouts did I say it was a rumour, or did you imagine that bit?

I didn't.
I just wanted to shoe-horn the word "decent" in, merely to continue the sence / sense / scents / cents jist this thread had morphed into.
It seemed appropriate at the time.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I wonder if we looked at, or tried to get, Stefan Iversen. Not saying he would be classed as 'special' but I wonder if he was considered or approached.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
My mrs keeps telling me I'm special, as a striker I'm actually very poor but I do have a nice collection of scents, but I'm not the special signing.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Its a big mistake having these types of players at the club,they always flop and they cost clubs a fortune.

Look at cardiff and fowler:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here