Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Southampton golden ticket poll

What did you get in the Southampton ticket ballot?

• Window 1 - will take my ticket up

Votes: 34 9.1%
  • Window 1 - will not take my ticket up

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • Window 2 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 93 24.9%
  • Window 2 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • Window 3 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Window 3 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 36 9.6%
  • Window 4 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 68 18.2%
  • Window 4 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 37 9.9%

• Total voters

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Same.

Second declaration arrived at the same email about an hour later.

Clicking on that one took me straight to the 'thank you for completing' page, without actually completing Jnr's details.

Let me know if the same happens to you.

Tried clearing your cache?
or using a seoperate device/browser?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What time will people be getting to the stadium?

I was thinking of getting there super early to avoid queues etc but the lack of alcohol has put me off a little.

7ish probably........

FWIW I didn’t see any real queues at the Chelsea game (also arrived maybe an hour before ko then too - may have been some later I guess)

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Mad last hour and a half looking for my passport (only photo id I have)

Fortunately it turned up, in my son's room, just when I was giving up hope.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Heads up.

My son has a ticket but he has found out he has to work and cannot go. This ticket is going to go on the exchange at 845 this morning - hopefully an NSCer can bag it - trying to give anyone on here the first opportunity.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
ESL
Well done to the club for putting the fans in the lower stands. Spurs were put in the away end with advertising banners in the lower seats and all along the far stand. Liverpool the same.
BHA could have used the ESU and kept the lower for TV advertising. Think West Ham put 2000 somewhere but stadium so big I didn't see them.

Realise this is my 3rd or 4th post but I'm excited for those going.

It’s not horseshit and you are welcome to your opinion.

I’m not dismissing any death. What worries me is that if the government really cared about saving lives, they would make sure everyone has enough vitamin D, and yet they don’t.

It will all come to light eventually. The government have massively overblown the whole thing unfortunately, which will lead to more deaths in the long run :down:

I’ll refrain from speaking about it anymore for now.

Of course the government response has been unacceptable but that doesn’t logically mean there isn’t a huge threat to Albion fans from the pandemic.

Only if you trust governments to do the right thing in all circumstances would you believe there is no threat.

Just because the rightwing got practice denying science in climate, it doesn’t mean they have to do it with everything.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Is it Naive of me to think it would be unlikely that player's would be allocated tickets from the 2000 available?

I'm sure I read a percentage was for corporate/players

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Excitement level = BUZZING
Me too. Got those pre-match excited nerves too that seem to coincide with attending a match, as opposed to watching on TV.

It's going to be a cold one. A few layers I think will be the order of the day, along with gloves. Normally with cold winter games we're all huddled together so that helps make it not so cold (especially if there's a lot of puffy jackets being worn! :lolol: ), and much more of a wind break. Ah well, going to be worth it despite the cold.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Me too. Got those pre-match excited nerves too that seem to coincide with attending a match, as opposed to watching on TV.

It's going to be a cold one. A few layers I think will be the order of the day, along with gloves. Normally with cold winter games we're all huddled together so that helps make it not so cold (especially if there's a lot of puffy jackets being worn! :lolol: ), and much more of a wind break. Ah well, going to be worth it despite the cold.

Why not speak to all the people around you to see if they'll all move a bit closer? Sorted :thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Has anyone got advice on wearing a face mask with glasses. My trials to date all lead to glasses steaming up. I'm not so blind that this is a problem in a shop so just take the glasses off but for watching football this is going to be a big ball ache. Internet suggestions are all about getting the mask tight enough but I've done a lot of trying and it is hard to achieve. And before anyone asks my eyes won't let me wear contact lenses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here