Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Southampton golden ticket poll

What did you get in the Southampton ticket ballot?

• Window 1 - will take my ticket up

Votes: 34 9.1%
  • Window 1 - will not take my ticket up

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • Window 2 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 93 24.9%
  • Window 2 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • Window 3 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Window 3 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 36 9.6%
  • Window 4 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 68 18.2%
  • Window 4 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 37 9.9%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Almost all of the people that have died of it (yes, of it, not the ones you see on the BBC who have had a ‘positive test’ within 28 days of dying) would have statistically died this year anyway, these are people with pre morbidities, very old, who have low vitamin D levels and would’ve most likely died of a flu like virus anyway. It’s no coincidence that flu deaths have plummeted this year, they’ve been replaced with Covid.

This is utter horseshit and not welcome on this site.

Excess deaths in this country are, again, running way above the 5-year average. Many, many people are dying who would otherwise have a lot of life ahead of them.

To dismiss them as "well, they were going to die soon anyway" is crass and cruel to the tragedies striking numerous families every single day due to this ******* virus.

Please desist from writing such shit on here.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
This is utter horseshit and not welcome on this site.

Excess deaths in this country are, again, running way above the 5-year average. Many, many people are dying who would otherwise have a lot of life ahead of them.

To dismiss them as "well, they were going to die soon anyway" is crass and cruel to the tragedies striking numerous families every single day due to this ******* virus.

Please desist from writing such shit on here.

It’s not horseshit and you are welcome to your opinion.

I’m not dismissing any death. What worries me is that if the government really cared about saving lives, they would make sure everyone has enough vitamin D, and yet they don’t.

It will all come to light eventually. The government have massively overblown the whole thing unfortunately, which will lead to more deaths in the long run :down:

I’ll refrain from speaking about it anymore for now.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Has anyone been lucky on the exchange this weekend? Just curious...

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
It’s not horseshit and you are welcome to your opinion.

I’m not dismissing any death. What worries me is that if the government really cared about saving lives, they would make sure everyone has enough vitamin D, and yet they don’t.

It will all come to light eventually. The government have massively overblown the whole thing unfortunately, which will lead to more deaths in the long run :down:

I’ll refrain from speaking about it anymore for now.

It’s a match thread. Stop polluting it and any future match thread with your crap, forever not ‘for now.’

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I bought a single 1901 ticket on the exchange yesterday morning.
I'll have to tell my missus that it was for two tickets when she sees the credit card statement.
:facepalm:

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
BOOM! Managed to bag a ticket after 48hrs of hitting the refresh button! I had a couple of close misses when I clicked on an available ticket and it was no longer available to buy.
All I can say, keep refreshing the website, morning, noon and night and you ‘should’ lucky!

In my haste to get the ticket I paid on my card even though I have credit with the club. I didn’t see an option to pay with credit.

So pumped to be going back to The Amex even more so as I was priority window 3.

UTA! ��⚪️��

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
BOOM! Managed to bag a ticket after 48hrs of hitting the refresh button! I had a couple of close misses when I clicked on an available ticket and it was no longer available to buy.
All I can say, keep refreshing the website, morning, noon and night and you ‘should’ lucky!

In my haste to get the ticket I paid on my card even though I have credit with the club. I didn’t see an option to pay with credit.

So pumped to be going back to The Amex even more so as I was priority window 3.

UTA! ��⚪️��

Congratulations. Don't worry, you didn't miss out. There is no option to pay with credit on the ticket exchange.

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
I notice that Tuesday is the draw date for the Sheffield United game on 20 Dec. With the possibility of Sussex being in Tier 1 by matchday, how do you think the club will allocate the numbers in the priority groups?

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Has anyone been lucky on the exchange this weekend? Just curious...
Ticket sales opened to MyAlbion+ members (like me) on Friday morning at 9am. There were a few of the disabled helper seats available to all, so grabbed one of those (albeit had to ring the club as I kept getting error messages online which pointed - correctly - at a system issue at their end; went on the live chat and they quickly gave up, giving me the phone number and telling me there was no queue!). Whilst I'm sat right at the very front, in front of the normal seats, so in the firing line for rain or wayward balls booted off the pitch, I was just very grateful to be able to attend. I went to the Chelsea friendly in August and it was very well organised, so had no hesitation for trying to attend a match this month. For the friendly, of course, there was a slight difference in that you didn't need to wear a mask when sat in the "bowl", and alcohol was served. I rarely drink at matches anyway so that won't bother me...

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I notice that Tuesday is the draw date for the Sheffield United game on 20 Dec. With the possibility of Sussex being in Tier 1 by matchday, how do you think the club will allocate the numbers in the priority groups?

Exactly the same as Southampton as 2000 is the current limit. Whether or not they have a back up plan for an extra 2000 depends on whether that would be achievable in the short time scale between the 16th and the 20th.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Twickenham. Is Rugby exempt from the rules?
Understand beer is permitted in the stand normally, but fans still drinking into extra time? How many meals will he have eaten. Plus no social distancing.

Twickenham. Is Rugby exempt from the rules?
Understand beer is permitted in the stand normally, but fans still drinking into extra time? How many meals will he have eaten. Plus no social distancing.

I did think the distancing was poor at the Irish-Sale game I’ve just been to today, just one seat gap so fans were taking it on themselves to space better than that, grateful for the extra efforts at the club on this front for tomorrow.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
It’s a match thread. Stop polluting it and any future match thread with your crap, forever not ‘for now.’

You can call the truth ‘crap’ all you want mate. People were replying to what I was saying, so maybe have a go at them too? ???

I’m just trying to defend my position. That alright with you?

I was told I was speaking ‘horseshit’ and was told that there is a massive increase in excess because of Covid, but I disagree. 26,000 more people than usual died in private homes in England and Wales between March and September, but only 3% of were because of Covid, the other 97% was, I guess, because of the lockdown.

No, I wasn’t planning talking about Covid on match threads, but people do like to ask, so I’m not going to ignore.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Could be, but it might make more sense to restrict Group 2 to 2,000.

Maybe group 1 2,000 and group 2 4,000 - assuming the initial 2,000 are sold out if we did go to tier 1 the groups will probably mean nothing they’ll just add the 2k onto the ticket site.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Where's my email, 24 hrs before the game yet no email I want to confirm my health.

Edit it here hurrah

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here