Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Smokin bannnnn!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

...whlst I agree with it entirley I think it is a little harsh to stop puffers lighting up in certain areas of Pubs and clubs we don't want to discourage the hardened smoker from a ciggy think of the duty these fools pay going into income tax instead I happened to pass Ladbrokes at the dials this morning all the sad barstads are puffing away outside peering at the dogs through the window.....hang on sound like the Nags Head Whitechapel high street.

Anyone else have smoking ban tales.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Going to be FUNNY tomorrow seeing all the goons that normally blow smoke all over the railway station platforms and loiter outside offices like rent-boys and skive off once every other hour. HaHA!

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
The smokers at work were moaning on friday that theres not allowed to be any ashtrays inside the building where i work from monday, so tomorrows going to be fun!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Going to be FUNNY tomorrow seeing all the goons that normally blow smoke all over the railway station platforms and loiter outside offices like rent-boys and skive off once every other hour. HaHA!

Yeah, f***ing hilarious:bla::bla::bla:

I really really hope that something you enjoy doing gets banned soon.

:smokin::salute::smokin:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I'm not sure if it's just the company I work for but we still dont have a firm decision on excatly where we are allowed to smoke.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Ban cigarettes completely. You know it makes sense.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

It hasn't been banned. Just banned from public places. You're still free to do it, just now you're forced to be considerate towards those that you inflict it upon.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I'm still amused by all the legal signs that have to be displayed and which are now appearing in all sorts of places. Like when did anyone recently have a fag in Boots?

Although I don't intend to give up smoking because the Government has decided I shall, apart from pubs there's few places this ban will affect me. I haven't expected to smoke in restaurants, at work, on any public transport, for years and you just get on with it.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
The Smoking ban has been here in wales now since the beginning of April, its working fine, it will take people a while to get used to it, but it does work, and the best thing is when i go down the pub now, i dont come back with my clothes smelling as though they have had an ashtray emptied over them.

Just for the record, i was a very heavy smoker, and i have been a non smoker now for 2 years 5 months :thumbsup:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

I'd REALLY love to be able to walk off the job every hour or so and enjoy a crafty can of Stella while my non-Stella drinking colleagues toiled away regardless. Sadly, tho, this is planet Earth. Your pathetic addiction to nicotine is passing, rightly, into history. Better get used to it mate. Might just save your life. You might be too STOOPID to do it for yourself, but your grandkids will thank 'TheNannyState' for being less stupid on your, and their, behalf :smokin:

Last edited:

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Sadly, tho, this is planet Earth. Your pathetic addiction to nicotine is passing, rightly, into history. Better get used to it mate. Might just save your life. You might be too STOOPID to do it for yourself, but your grandkids will thank 'TheNannyState' for being less stupid on your, and their, behalf :smokin:

I'm sure if you tried you could manage to be more patronising. It is precisely that sort of sanctimonious attitude that pisses me off.

Yes, it is an addiction to which I have succumbed, and I know that smoking is not good for me, or others around me. I should do after all, as my father died from lung cancer.

But instead of taking the piss, and gleefully revelling in the smoking ban, why not keep your joy to yourself and enourage those that are using the ban as a perfect way to give up ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yes, it is an addiction to which I have succumbed, and I know that smoking is not good for me, or others around me. I should do after all, as my father died from lung cancer.

Taken together with your :thud: - making views on Muslims, you really are going full out for today's STUPID FUCKER award :shootself:

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Taken together with your :thud: - making views on Muslims, you really are going full out for today's STUPID FUCKER award :shootself:

Can the honourable gentleman please direct me to a post where I have expressed a view on Muslims.

PS - I will accept your apology for your post above when you can't.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

Ain't you given em up yet?:bigwave:..............tut, tut tut...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can the honourable gentleman please direct me to a post where I have expressed a view on Muslims.

PS - I will accept your apology for your post above when you can't.

Apologies. I got it wrong. You said nothing of the kind :blush:

You're only FOURTH most stoopid poster on here today. Must try harder :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here