Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The silence is deafening

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
You really think the suspension of the management team could have been hushed up for 5 weeks or more?

they have kept everything else quiet and everybody

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
this
I said something similar right at the start .........and got flamed
the suspensions did seem like the club were trying to make Gus(+2) the wrongdoer and have mightily succeeded in the whole otherwise just do it quietly as you said
each home match brings in 1m + which make one hell of a customer/fan base nobody is asking to be kept in the loop but a short non committal statement would not be to much to ask would it
something on the lines of "something Monday hopefully" no more no less
until otherwise I will believe that silence means something to hide
its all a very sad state of affairs

I like to think of it as a dignified silence , the tabloid headlines are still to be written.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
they have kept everything else quiet and everybody

Explain how that would work please. For example, how would the club keep quiet the fact that Gus was literally locked-out of the club. Not realistic, is it?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
FA for 3 years, Spurs for 5 years, Vancouver for 2 and now us. hardly a fly by night merchant and wheres the 5th job?

Prior to joining us he had been acting as a consultant to SISU the group who owned Coventry city, who out it into admin, seem to be trying to buy it back under a shadow company and are planning on playing away from Coventry while building a new stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here