Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sherrif is a ******............

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Question for csider:-

How come you've got all these issues with non-whites & gay people etc? I honestly don't get it. :shrug:

1. All non-whites are either criminals or throw dirty nappies from their windows.
2. As for gays, it's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, innit.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I remember going to Watch BS when it first came out. A group of us 6th formers trooped down to Burgess Hill cinema. Never heard so much laughter at a cinema.

My favourites were the Bean scene and Mongo knocking out a horse!

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Why are there people trying to ruin a thread about possibly the finest comedy of all time? Why does nobody seem to understand the origin and definition of "the" PC? Why do I get the feeling you'd all benefit from watching the play "Oleanna" by Mamet?

Why am I asking you?

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Why are there people trying to ruin a thread about possibly the finest comedy of all time? Why does nobody seem to understand the origin and definition of "the" PC? Why do I get the feeling you'd all benefit from watching the play "Oleanna" by Mamet?

Why am I asking you?

Not heard of this play. ???

I think you are now open to a lecture from The Loppy One though.....YOU explain to HIM why.

Whilst you are at it get HIM to do you something, he didnt for me.

Shame he had to try to piss on this thread with his demands as he seems unsable to use a computer to look things up, or even the simple task of buying me milk....:tosser:

Shame he had to try to piss on this thread
You started the stream flowing by demonstrating your own complete ignorance:-

The NSC PC lot will be pissing in theire pants over this one.:bigwave:

Blazing Saddles was made in 1974 - a time when 'Political Correctness' was a genuine aspiration of all liberal-thinking people, and LONG BEFORE a bunch of right-wing reactionaries decided it was a convenient label to use as a means of attacking their opponents.

Blazing Saddles was made BY the Politically Correct FOR the Politically Correct. And if you can't see that, you are TRULY STUPID.

You started the stream flowing by demonstrating your own complete ignorance:-

Blazing Saddles was made in 1974 - a time when 'Political Correctness' was a genuine aspiration of all liberal-thinking people, and LONG BEFORE a bunch of right-wing reactionaries decided it was a convenient label to use as a means of attacking their opponents.

Blazing Saddles was made BY the Politically Correct FOR the Politically Correct. And if you can't see that, you are TRULY STUPID.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Lord Cocknell speaks................:tosser:

f*** me you lot are so serious. Take your tongue out of eachothers arseholse for a min' and see its a thread about a comedy film...!!:shrug:

FAO Large one............where is my milk??:lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Great film. I have it on DVD and watch it whenever I feel like a good laugh.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
And you bite every time you ****.

Chill pal chill.By all means stick up for yourself against that obnoxious clown but calling a mod a COCk,you are walking a tight rope.Choose the people you attack wisely.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Chill pal chill.By all means stick up for yourself against that obnoxious clown but calling a mod a COCk,you are walking a tight rope.Choose the people you attack wisely.

so one rule for one is it then,..?

he threw the first stone with insults. as far as i am concerned they can both f*** off.

cheers for the heads up though.

the reason i put **** cos' when i type **** it blocks it out.....that clear for you the milky one?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
an utter, utter binfest ruining a thread about one of the BEST films ever

well done chaps :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here