Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Sheffield United golden ticket thread

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What are the chances of the Boris 4pm press conference today spoiling our day out for 2,000 of us tomorrow?
Hopefully pretty slim, but I can't predict or trust how that man will respond to any given situation.
Guess we will know in a couple of hours, and that agony will end - hopefully we get to experience the agony and the ecstacy tomorrow :)

Maybe won't affect tomorrow, but reckon it could affect the Arsenal match - which I've got a ticket for :cry:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So Supporter Services actually see you there called me to chase Jnr’s declaration - out of the blue. :)

He then realised I’d listed the ticket of the exchange. So they’re definitely working today!

All good.
They replied to my email with a link, then phoned.
Although I missed that call as I was frantically stocking up on low fat, diet, Stollen.

Just said to Jnr:-

"For the next 20 minutes, tomorrow, you're going to the Albion".

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
What are the chances of the Boris 4pm press conference today spoiling our day out for 2,000 of us tomorrow?
Hopefully pretty slim, but I can't predict or trust how that man will respond to any given situation.
Guess we will know in a couple of hours, and that agony will end - hopefully we get to experience the agony and the ecstacy tomorrow :)

Some of us had our day out at the Amex tomorrow spoiled on Thursday

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Tier 4 in SE effective midnight tonight, I believe.

But will Brighton be included? About to find out...

He didn’t mention any tier changes other than the existing ‘high 3’ areas going to T4........maybe we stay as we are for the time being.......

Looking at the graphs being shown now, it appears we’re staying in T2

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
He didn’t mention any tier changes other than the existing ‘high 3’ areas going to T4........maybe we stay as we are for the time being.......

Yep, sounds like it.

You'd kinda expect 2 to go into 3 too but...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

More importantly:-

Can I have my hair cut in West Sussex, on Wednesday?

If I can it'll be my second cut of 2020.
That said, the prospect of only 1 (one) hair cut in all 2020 is somewhat tantalizing.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Tier 4 areas: Kent, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Surrey (excluding Waverley), Gosport, Havant, Portsmouth, Rother, Hastings, London (all boroughs), Bedford, Central Bedford, Milton Keynes, Luton, Peterborough, Hertfordshire, Essex (excluding Colchester, Uttlesford and Tendring)

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Tier 4 areas: Kent, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Surrey (excluding Waverley), Gosport, Havant, Portsmouth, Rother, Hastings, London (all boroughs), Bedford, Central Bedford, Milton Keynes, Luton, Peterborough, Hertfordshire, Essex (excluding Colchester, Uttlesford and Tendring)

How can you exclude Colchester? It’s slap bang in the middle of Essex.

This is crazy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Just managed to get ticket on ticket exchange for son.
Had to confirm health as usual - will he get another email to fill in with regard to health as it is so close to game?
Not sure how to contact club to ask!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Had to confirm health as usual - will he get another email to fill in with regard to health as it is so close to game?

Yes - is a prerequisite to attending the game and ticket is blocked if not done. I’d give Supporter Services a quick call - they’ll send it straight away.

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Yes - is a prerequisite to attending the game and ticket is blocked if not done. I’d give Supporter Services a quick call - they’ll send it straight away.

Phone lines closed as it is a Saturday and don't open again until after the game. This is the problem - do not know how to request it! (I've sent an email but not sure if it will be seen before game)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

The club must have a process in place for this eventuality - I just can't tell you what it is.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Phone lines closed as it is a Saturday and don't open again until after the game. This is the problem - do not know how to request it! (I've sent an email but not sure if it will be seen before game)

I read on here that someone got a ticket half an hour before the last kick off so it must be possible to sort out even up until the last minute. Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I'm asking someone who will know - hold the line caller...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here