Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Sheffield United golden ticket thread

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Health Declaration

I only got one through, text, on my phone, clicked the link and happy days.

I've got nothing for jnr (16) ?

If you've bought 2+ tickets from the same account have you received individual health declarations?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Health Declaration

If you've bought 2+ tickets from the same account have you received individual health declarations?

I only got 1 text, but I got emails for both me and Bold Jnr for 2 separate declarations.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Talking of Bold Jnr I’ve got to give up his ticket front of the north stand as his KO has moved to 12.00 and he’d rather play that what us ( I can’t blame him for that!!).

I’m going to list his ticket in the North at 12.00.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I only got 1 text, but I got emails for both me and Bold Jnr for 2 separate declarations.

Bollox

I didn't even get the emails, and I guess it's not even worth contacting Supporters Services now.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Health Declaration

For the Saints game we all my group our own individual emails.

It's just me going to Sheff Utd, but I did receive an email.

The club seems to have had trouble consistently delivering emails to inboxes for some time. From firsthand experience, they rarely land in my Gmail Inbox. Sometimes they go into my Promotions tab - which I rarely check, and sometimes straight to spam, which I never check.

Often it's only the mention of an email on here that has me digging through the depths of my email account to see if I've been sent the same.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For the Saints game we all my group our own individual emails.

It's just me going to Sheff Utd, but I did receive an email.

The club seems to have had trouble consistently delivering emails to inboxes for some time. From firsthand experience, they rarely land in my Gmail Inbox. Sometimes they go into my Promotions tab - which I rarely check, and sometimes straight to spam, which I never check.

Often it's only the mention of an email on here that has me digging through the depths of my email account to see if I've been sent the same.

All empty.

For Saints I got an email, no text.
Jnr's email arrived the following morning, no text.

Now, as said, just one text.

WilburySeagull

Sep 2, 2017
Hove
The email problem does seem very random. I always get the
m but my oh either gets them later or not at all. She's done all she can at her end of email but for health check for tomorrow she had to go to live chat and get them to send email. Have to say that works well but problem might arise at weekends if live chat not available.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
All empty.

For Saints I got an email, no text.
Jnr's email arrived the following morning, no text.

Now, as said, just one text.

Wondering if the text is a new addition due to so many emails never arriving, or hitting spam and not being seen.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wondering if the text is a new addition due to so many emails never arriving, or hitting spam and not being seen.

Best remember to send Jnr in first, if I get in I ain't looking back. :lol:

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Talking of Bold Jnr I’ve got to give up his ticket front of the north stand as his KO has moved to 12.00 and he’d rather play that what us ( I can’t blame him for that!!).

I’m going to list his ticket in the North at 12.00.

So it's up there now. N1H.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why not ? They’ll answer, and instantly send the email I suspect......

I was sure The SS didn't work weekends.

Have sent an email anyway.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
What are the chances of the Boris 4pm press conference today spoiling our day out for 2,000 of us tomorrow?
Hopefully pretty slim, but I can't predict or trust how that man will respond to any given situation.
Guess we will know in a couple of hours, and that agony will end - hopefully we get to experience the agony and the ecstacy tomorrow :)

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
What are the chances of the Boris 4pm press conference today spoiling our day out for 2,000 of us tomorrow?
Hopefully pretty slim, but I can't predict or trust how that man will respond to any given situation.
Guess we will know in a couple of hours, and that agony will end - hopefully we get to experience the agony and the ecstacy tomorrow :)

Well normally any tightening to restrictions has had a minimum 24/48hrs before they have come into force.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here