Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Sheffield United golden ticket thread

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Which blocks are the ones that become the 1000 seats if the tier changes? May have missed the info but don't want to be lucky in getting a seat and then it's canx as I've chosen the wrong ones??
PHP:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Which blocks are the ones that become the 1000 seats if the tier changes? May have missed the info but don't want to be lucky in getting a seat and then it's canx as I've chosen the wrong ones??
PHP:

We don't know, you can only choose a seat which is available they don't put seat up that can't be sat in

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
PHP:

A tier change would only cause ticket cancellations if Brighton went from tier one down to tier two, which would see capacity reduced from 4,000 to 2,000. So at the moment it won't be anything to worry about as only tier 2 seating is available. If Brighton ended up in tier 3 all tickets would be cancelled as games would have to be behind closed doors.

If Brighton does end up in tier 1 the advice to book in tier 2 seating areas first, as in the event that Brighton goes from a tier 1 city to a tier 2 city, those supporters booked outside of the tier 2 seating map will have their tickets cancelled.

Full details of what block is tier 1 and what block is tier 2 can be seen on the link below

https://tickets.brightonandhovealbi...&page=custom/documents/html/returnoffans.html

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That was easy, no queue and about 100 tickets to choose from.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
3 tickets successfully purchased, me and my daughters will be going, as long as none of us have to self-isolate again (my youngest daughter has to miss the Southampton game as she was self isolating) and as long as we’re not moved into tier 3 (either where I live or Brighton / East Sussex)

I'm assuming that was a bit more of a scramble than Stains? They seemed to go in about 6 or 7 minutes?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very easy to complete, 4 bagged for our Groovy Gang

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Was Priority 2 and managed to get 2. I thought the process was a bit stumbly / confusing from a UX POV but seemed to get there. Once you select seats do they hold for 5-10 minutes for you to complete the transaction just out of interest?

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Went to buy a ticket plus parking , I forgot to put my number plate in the box and I had to go back a page . The delay was about 30 seconds but I did let me purchase once I completed all the forms so I’m guessing once you have clicked on your ticket it must hold it for maybe 30 seconds or so I guessing .

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Very disappointing :( Hoping we beat Newport, get a home draw and then we might get a ticket... More hoping.....not much more we can do but hope..... what a crap year. Still worse things happen and need to put into perspective.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here