Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Took this photo of the Shard yesterday afternoon, seen from the North Bank

Shard.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I walk past it every day. Wasn't too sure about it when they were building it, but I like it now. Not interested in going up it though, at any cost, but £25 is stupid money, but if people want to pay it, it's up to them

I think a lot of people will. If you work in London you might well be lucky enough to have access to a high vantage point. But if you are a random tourist then probably the highest access point you have is the London Eye. Which is a pretty decent view for sure. But would imagine that the Shard is starting to be touted in the most up-to-date guidebooks as the place to see London at its most panoramic. If you're a one-off foreign tourist then seems to me you'd have it on your shortlist of things to do in London town.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Bit of a bland addition to the London skyline IMHO. OK it's quite high, but utterly lacking in what TV property spivs would call 'The Wow Factor'. Must have taken an architect about ten minutes on his fag break to design no?
Trust me,I've had to build many buildings drawn by architects in their fag breaks!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here