Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The roar that came up when Harley was subbed off...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I though the roar was for his replacement :wink:

Feb 14, 2010
Embarrassing, supposed to support your own players.

Rubbish. Some of the best times Ive had at football have been laughing at rubbish like Cooper, Tiltman, Crumplin and the like. If you want blind, unquestioning support then go to Newcastle and sit with northern monkeys all wearing the same bar code shirt whilst being stupidly over the top in their loyalty. I'm a Brighton fan, and we take the piss. So my advice is grow a back-bone and deal with it.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
absolute joke,he was no worse than Sparrow or Navarro or anyone else except nooney today.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
And there we have it, a middle three of Navarro-Sparrow-Harley.....Look no further, not one of them is good enough for this league. So what do you expect when you combine the three in the same side.

Flair

Flairniac
Sep 1, 2010
Nope the cheer went up when they announced it was number 17 leaving the pitch - lots of cheering and cries of 'f*** OFF HARLEY YOUR SHIT', (the guy next to me even added a AND GINGER to the end)

Flair

Flairniac
Sep 1, 2010
And for the record i don't think any of the 3 central midfielders we played today are good enough for this league but shouting abuse at our own players won't help.

Same with Paynter, someone near me started a f*** off back to leeds chant.... And when he miscontrolled the ball in the second half, ok it was a very poor touch but people were bounding down the steps just to shout abuse at the guy...

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Rubbish. Some of the best times Ive had at football have been laughing at rubbish like Cooper, Tiltman, Crumplin and the like. If you want blind, unquestioning support then go to Newcastle and sit with northern monkeys all wearing the same bar code shirt whilst being stupidly over the top in their loyalty. I'm a Brighton fan, and we take the piss. So my advice is grow a back-bone and deal with it.
This.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Let's be serious has Harely had good game for us?? Nope!
He's played well for 45 min periods and then completely goes missing and poncing around the middle of the pitch.
I really don't like putting our players down, but Harley just doesn't give a f*** about playing in an Albion shirt.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Nope the cheer went up when they announced it was number 17 leaving the pitch - lots of cheering and cries of 'f*** OFF HARLEY YOUR SHIT', (the guy next to me even added a AND GINGER to the end)

I agree with this but also have to agree with Rev that none of these 3 are up to it but giving abuse is just wrong .. I'm sure they are giving their best

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
And for the record i don't think any of the 3 central midfielders we played today are good enough for this league but shouting abuse at our own players won't help.

Same with Paynter, someone near me started a f*** off back to leeds chant.... And when he miscontrolled the ball in the second half, ok it was a very poor touch but people were bounding down the steps just to shout abuse at the guy...
exactly...but som nobs on here just enjoy abuse anyway gives them a kick

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
wanted to deck a few so called fans tbh,shocking ,havent seen that abuse since craig davies abuse at mk,ingameplay he did ok,its his deadball pieces,whicjh we got him for were bad.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I was cheering for JFC coming on, not sure about anyone else. Having said that Harley's dead ball delivery today was pony.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here