Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
:angry: :angry: Sign here if you agree.:angry:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Edward Scissorhands said:
Cox first caution for leaving the field of play in the celebration and Revell cautioned for kissing the badge.

SCR.

So passion isnt allowed anymore in football? So McGhee's actually following rules then!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
At least it wasn't Mr. Prosser again.

That man is the biggest wanker of a ref ever (yes, I am still pissed off at him over the Sheff. Utd game from a few years ago).

Last edited:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
AlexFrutos said:
President Of The "Give Maheta Molango Another Chance" Campaign (Current Campaign Supporters: AlexFrutos, DAMANCLAY, BarrelofFun, Redhead, Seagullible, seagulljaz, mejonaNO12 aka riskit, Bigtk, Gullsworth, Guinness Dave, sir danny cullip, FalmerforAll!**, Freddo, Ice Man, ali_jenkins123, Kinky Gerbils, O Lads, lander14, Al Bion, Trigger, John Boy, pasty, Stevie_boy, Braders7, brightonfan_86, Zebedee, seagully, bew4194). Let me know if you'd like to join our ever-growing ranks.

Oi pal, I have been pushing his claim for years :angry:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
gvce26 said:
Oi pal, I have been pushing his claim for years :angry:

Feel free to join my campaign then (although his temporary move to Oldham has been a slight setback for us).

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
AlexFrutos said:
Feel free to join my campaign then (although his temporary move to Oldham has been a slight setback for us).

Very kind of you, can I have a life membership please!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
chez said:
I dont think either Cox or the Ref are to blame. Cox was understandably caught up in the moment and the ref was just following instructions. The problem lies with the law itself - its bollocks.

Yep, even Mcghee said the player himself was "guilty" of not knowing the rules.

The referee had a word with Mcghee at half time and explained that he hadn't sent him off he would have been suspended himself.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here