Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Real World Cup Final: Scotland vs Brazil ITV1 NOW!

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Good finish.

Funny when they show the crowd, all these gorgeous, colourful Brazilians standing next to miserable, dour looking Jocks!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Are ItV hiring exclusively failed Middlesbrough managers as pundits?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Funny when they show the crowd, all these gorgeous, colourful Brazilians standing next to miserable, dour looking Jocks!

There's a mutual respect and friendliness between the Scotland and Brazil fans that the likes of England can only dream of. Brazil are as envious of our tartan as we are of their womenfolk! Both teams fans like to put on a show and charm the locals. 1998 they bonded like nothing on earth, while the snarling low IQ pitbulls of England were dragging their nation's name through the shit one more time. Same as it ever was.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
There's a mutual respect and friendliness between the Scotland and Brazil fans that the likes of England can only dream of. Brazil are as envious of our tartan as we are of their womenfolk! Both teams fans like to put on a show and charm the locals. 1998 they bonded like nothing on earth, while the snarling low IQ pitbulls of England were dragging their nation's name through the shit one more time. Same as it ever was.
article-1346387-0021B25B00000258-195_634x443.jpg

Quite.

Look at the photo closely. Everybody's grinning like loons. No locals were harmed during the making of this photograph :lol:

Except the copper and the groundstaff, grinning. No locals would have been remotely interested in going near, and your lot likely smashed all their shops and pubs before and after the match!

Brazillians get on alright with all supporters, ENGERLAND haven't had problems with them either (off the pitch!) so dinnae get all squirly thinking ye're speshul chums with the exotic types, them natives are real friendly!

I recall having chats with the sweaties on AOL when I first got interwebbed. One bloke was always banging on about his wonderful jockies and how our chaps are all violent heathen.
That was until the next match they played, where it was a mayhem and several McGits got chucked into the slammer for being such friendly, grinning loons!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Saw a bunch of gay boys in my local in Camden yesterday with checked skirts on. Weird fuckers them jocks.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Why are they playing the game in London?

Does anyone else think that the numbers on Brazil's shirts look awful?
Brazil and Argentina have both played games at the Emirates over the last few years. I suppose it's partly money, partly because their best players tend to play in Europe although this squad has more Brazilian based players than over the last few years.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I was a bit concerned about how that well known scotsman, Craig Mackail-Smith, born and bred in Watford, would fare if he had to make his first ever trip north of the border but then I realised that he and the other plastic scots were, most appropriately, playing in London

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I was a bit concerned about how that well known scotsman, Craig Mackail-Smith, born and bred in Watford, would fare if he had to make his first ever trip north of the border but then I realised that he and the other plastic scots were, most appropriately, playing in London

CMS on now :clap2:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It was good fun. A friend sells boxes for Arsenal and bagged myself and three others a ticket. Wonderful atmosphere in and outside the stadium. Didn't really pay a great deal of attention to the game. Inflatable madness.

You can see why Arsenal make a great deal of money. £5.70 for two cups of tea and a coffee. Thankfully, we were all hungover, so didn't venture onto the beers and food - £7.50 for a foot long hotdog.

Lots of beautiful ladies about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here