Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The real Stephen Dobbie

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I'm expecting him to look a completely different player if he starts alongside CMS. He's got the touch and the vision to be a top player for us.

Cant believe some people have turned against him already.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I'm expecting him to look a completely different player if he starts alongside CMS. He's got the touch and the vision to be a top player for us.

Cant believe some people have turned against him already.

Agreed. Play him in his right position with a run of games and he will cause plenty of problems

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Whos turned against him? Unfortunately we've just not seen him in his best position in behind CMS in a tight compact game...... But it won't be long! ;)

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Got into a bit of a debate a week or so ago on this. I reckon he's got the potential to be our best summer signing but not until he gets playing with CMS. Others were arguing he wasn't bought to play with CMS but I can't see him signing to play second fiddle nor could I see Gus signing him as a replacement so he must be set to play just behind CMS. Reckon that puts Barnes at risk though

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He has not done it yet but I don't think anyone has turned against him.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I still think he could be the the player that we need to feed CMS when he's in those forward positions. Hopefully they will both in the starting lineup today :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here