Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the real fans test!

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I still can't believe people are answering this jumped up elitist post... :facepalm:

Well, some of us are just showing off, I'm surprised the 20% crowd are answering!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
30% sadly.

But if the York City game on a Monday at mid-day (replayed after the pitch invasion), or the Tuesday evening Darlington game when Case was in charge and only 2000 of us turned up etc are included then I would score higher.

Like the idea, but the games listed are glory hunter games and not a broad enough reflection.

Also, what about the people that leaflet delivered? I did some, but only a fraction of what others did. So, let's put that in the list too (or things like that) and then this would be a great test.

And you should be able to weight yourself according to birth or when you first started following the Albion.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
everyone's missing the point here,it's the non glory games that true albion fans go to,not cherry picking big occassion matches

The whole thing is a monster :fishing: trip-but i agree

Seagull16

Sep 28, 2011
20% ive only been alive for 2 of them and ive been to them. But lets be honest im sure its already been brought up, the REAL fans are not the ones who go to the big away/home games they are the ones who have sat in the cold/wet/windy withdean watching us lose to 10 men thats a real fan, most of the games above are examples of games where most people jump on the bandwagon, 30,000 at cardiff, yet only 8000 max actually watched us get there so lets be honest this post is a joke obviously i am not a real fan with my score...

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
80% All except first two, but that means f*** all some people are die hards but weren't even born on some of these dates ?????? WTF ????

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
20% ive only been alive for 2 of them and ive been to them. But lets be honest im sure its already been brought up, the REAL fans are not the ones who go to the big away/home games they are the ones who have sat in the cold/wet/windy withdean watching us lose to 10 men thats a real fan, most of the games above are examples of games where most people jump on the bandwagon, 30,000 at cardiff, yet only 8000 max actually watched us get there so lets be honest this post is a joke obviously i am not a real fan with my score...

The only 'real' fans are the ones who support BHA imho.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The only 'real' fans are the ones who support BHA imho.

The real fans are those that don't need to publicly prove their support to gain kudos. RotR has been a complete twat starting this thread... which makes a change, not.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Er, I think it is supposed to be fun? Nobody is going to be banned from NSC or refused at ticket if they score 0%.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
60%. And i think Rochdale away when we were bottom of the league in about 97 should get bonus points 'cos that was the worst Brighton performance ever!

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
The real fans are those that don't need to publicly prove their support to gain kudos. RotR has been a complete twat starting this thread... which makes a change, not.

So ignore it. As Hamilton says, it's only a bit of fun.

Anyway, I've just queued for an hour to get petrol, so I can have a weekend in Brighton. Can I have some more of those kudos please?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yeah your right [MENTION=2194]LE2[/MENTION], I'll leave them to their elitist petty minded shite.

wilko1

Feb 23, 2009
Eastbourne
100% attendance
privileged to have been able to be there....Though for me Hereford was the most significant one...the others were a bonus
Had we failed to get a point, we could have gone under

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
80%

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here