Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the real fans test!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I am going to say 85% because I went to Hereford without a ticket and drunk with quite a few others in a pub near the ground.... didnt go to '1'

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I was at the 1910 charity shield win vs Villa....

In addition to this i was at a public house in ship street and had a few drinks among friends,we talked about forming a club of some type,this was some time in 1901..:flounce::flounce::flounce:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
And your self indulgent test makes them real or unreal fans? Jumped up twat.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
50% of the ones I was alive for!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
70% for me. Possibly also the Rochdale game, but if memory serves me it was a midweek match and my dad didn't take me to games on school nights until the following season.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
100% :clap::clap:

1972 season was when i was allowed to go in the north stand for the 1st time, before that it was chicken run with my grandad

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
80%. Wasn't going when they played Rochdale in 72 (about 3 years too early) and of the rest only missed the Cardiff play-off.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I still can't believe people are answering this jumped up elitist post... :facepalm:

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
80% for me.missed 1 and 10. 1 as I was too young and 10 cos was on family holiday in USA.
On the day of the Donnie game checked out of New York hotel and had Internet connection. Just as we left, Donnie scored. Got to the airport and called home to get final score. What a feeling as we flew over the USA to LA.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
but did you go to the oldham replay at filbert street?

Not only did I not go, but I just had to look it up in my Seagulls! book - bad fan, bad memory!

Anyway, it was long before I moved up here.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
everyone's missing the point here,it's the non glory games that true albion fans go to,not cherry picking big occassion matches

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here