Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Priory in HH

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Who's that in your avatar Durlston ? I find her mildly alluring.

(please don't say its your daughter or something :blush: )

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I can see the Priory from my office window, in fact i'm looking at it right now....

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Well I've heard Pizza hut are getting a restaurant in HH, in the Priory perhaps?:jester:

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
No chance of wetherspoons getting into HH. All the bars in broadway would have to half their prices. As one of the guys in Orange square is head of the council very unlikely to see it happen:thumbsup:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
No chance of wetherspoons getting into HH. All the bars in broadway would have to half their prices. As one of the guys in Orange square is head of the council very unlikely to see it happen:thumbsup:

On what grounds could it be refused by the council? Believe me if Wetherspoons really want one in HH they will get one.

I have just read the notice and for the life of me cannot see why there is a change of use needed as it is already a bar and restaurant which Wetherspoons run. I know that it says it is entered under the headings of a listed building.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Well I've heard Pizza hut are getting a restaurant in HH, in the Priory perhaps?:jester:

According to the Facebook page, it's a take away only Pizza Hut going in the Broadway.

Sounds a bit shit really.

Spoons at the priory is interesting though...

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
According to the Facebook page, it's a take away only Pizza Hut going in the Broadway.

Sounds a bit shit really.

Spoons at the priory is interesting though...

Another take away only Pizza place. Great. Was looking forward to one of their mammoth all you can eat places.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The tapas bar there didnt last long, having said that I never visited it because I think tapas bars are a rip off.

They're not a rip off if done in the same way as Madrid bars - in fact it's a perfect way of trying many dishes for a small price.

Scanny

On what grounds could it be refused by the council? Believe me if Wetherspoons really want one in HH they will get one.

I have just read the notice and for the life of me cannot see why there is a change of use needed as it is already a bar and restaurant which Wetherspoons run. I know that it says it is entered under the headings of a listed building.

I read somewhere that Wetherspoons want to open another x750 pubs over the UK.

I'd love to see Evo/Orange Sq/Savannah close down. f***ing greedy cun*ts!

GBP 3.50 a pint!!!:angry:

Scanny

After the Ramsey-ing it received last year (or whenever it actually took place), has anyone been to the revamped Priory in Haywards Heath? I'm thinking of organising a bit of a meal for me and my mates somewhere in HH and thought it might be interesting to try it out - is it worth a look, or is there somewhere else that I should be checking out? I'm looking for a fairly varied, homecooked menu. Not really all that fussed with Zizi...

Try the Star at the top the Broadway, nr Natwest.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
At least the Star is a bit more like it proce wise!

I will be in The Star in approximately 14 minutes.

The only drawback is the old geezer sitting at the bar on Fridays, coughing his guts up into a tissue. Makes me feel quite ill.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here