Votes: 3 3.1%
  • I don't give a toss

Votes: 48 50.0%

• Total voters

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Poll: Who do YOU want to win of the above

QUESTION: Who IS going to win?

(Have made the assumption it's a two horse race).

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...anyone but Chelsea, so the only logical choice is Man Utd, don't think any other teams can stand the pace...they are merely also rans.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
I never understand how people can have anything but hatred for Man Ure. Have people forgotten what wankers there fans & players have been for the past 15 years. Not forgetting 83 either. MY hatred for Man Ure is way past my disliking of Palace.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
The Complete Badger said:
The REAL Champions of England are finally standing up to the Russian's plaything, and I for one am delighted that the trophy will be heading back to where it belongs: The Theatre of Dreams:clap2:

giggs_ryan_mufc_profile_2006.jpg

He's the man:bowdown:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Man Utd fans might be a bunch of plastic big-headed tossers from anywhere but Lancashire, but over the past couple of years they pale into insignificance when compared to Chelski.

chez

Jul 5, 2003
Gully said:
Man Utd fans might be a bunch of plastic big-headed tossers from anywhere but Lancashire, but over the past couple of years they pale into insignificance when compared to Chelski.

Chelsea to me are like the cavalry, the good guys come in to give the mancs a piece of their own medicine. For the time being I love it when Chelsea are wankers it makes it all the funnier. I guess sooner or later I'll start to get annoyed with it but Im nowhere near that point yet.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
United are FAR better to watch.

Giggs or Robben? I know who'd I rather see, and it's quite impressive considering he's 33!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The REAL Champions of England are finally standing up to the Russian's plaything, and I for one am delighted that the trophy will be heading back to where it belongs: The Theatre of Dreams:clap2:

What's happened to your avatar, Badger Boy? :shrug:

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol

do you support brighton?

chez

Jul 5, 2003
Ridiculous. United are THE club - noone else will ever come close. The history, the stadium, the power, what a club! It's where the title belongs, and I hope they get it back off the mercenaries who have bought it for the last two years. Obviously I would never claim to SUPPORT them, as that's frankly ridiculous, but after the albion, they are easily the next team I look out for. Why on earth would you describe their players as "wankers?"

I have this conversation with a scum supporter all the time in the office. He doesnt understand why I hate them so much. Weve come to the conclusion that the only 3 players to play for United since 83 (when they 1st got into my bad books) that I dont hate with a passion are Solskjaar & sherringham, all the others seriously make me feel sick.

The best thing though is how Man Ure fans moan about how Chelsea have been buying the title :lolol: Talk about pot calling the kettle black.

Cant understand why someone would look out for their result. I try to ignore their existance and the only time I can watch them live is if its recorded and I already know theyve lost. And as for watching them play Brighton, never again - wanted to fight anyone after last time didnt care who.

chez

Jul 5, 2003
United have never gone to the disgraceful lengths of Chelsea. Ok, United have always had money to spend - what top team hasn't? But, they have never brought the game into disrepute like Chelsea.

I think Chelsea have done EXACTLY the same thing as United. Yes, they have bought the title but so did Man Ure albeit spending slightly less money. And IMO in no way has that brought the game into disrepute.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here