Apr 5, 2014

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Bring back Joe Wicks

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
All the SU players fist pumping man’s man Dean Smith. Mid match Smith and Terry next to each other whispering.

They need to cut out that shite as well, I can see the medical advisors clamping down.

Seems like it’s pointless doing it half arsed, either social distance or just make them exempt from it otherwise it just looks silly. I don’t understand the fist bumping either? Surely that’s also a risk of transmitting germs?

By the way I’m not a snowflake but either enforce the rules or don’t.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Unbelievable incompetency. If that prevents Sheffield Utd getting into Europe or, helps Villa survive relegation at someone else’s expense!! the EPL will potentially have a legal case to answer.

Highly doubt that. It would be laughed off.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Seems like it’s pointless doing it half arsed, either social distance or just make them exempt from it otherwise it just looks silly. I don’t understand the fist bumping either? Surely that’s also a risk of transmitting germs?

By the way I’m not a snowflake but either enforce the rules or don’t.

I agree. They’ll be told to cut that out. It risks covid halting the league with £100m’s at stake.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Good result for us. Could have been better but that’s another Aston Villa home game slipped by and they remain three points and a much worse goal difference behind us.

So nice to watch a game where there was a genuine sense of jeopardy.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Good result for us. Could have been better but that’s another Aston Villa home game slipped by and they remain three points and a much worse goal difference behind us.

I actually felt a bit of adrenaline towards the end just hoping that Villa didn’t nick it. Good to get that feeling back, if only a bit.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Indeed. They have tough home games in Wolves, Arsenal, Chelsea & Man Utd to come and they’re playing Palace too.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
No Xhaka on Saturday then?

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
26c087c5e3ea8a9a058b0ad4d88dec28.jpg