Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Premier League - 17/06/20

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
If you put blue and white on the away team in this game you could easily believe this is us :lolol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I like

I want

I stumbled upon by accident, life's short, I procured. 100% cotton and in FB size, its close enough to identical to my 'malnourished child' sized original. It's at 3retro.com . . .actually knitted coloured cotton as opposed to a printed teeshirt, a little like a polo shirt.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Good odds on a Villa win. Form book totally out of the window. I fear they are capable of beating Sheff Utd, or at least of nicking a point. Will be strange for all the players and I wouldn't be surprised if it was 0-0.

Told you!

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
That seems to be the case, but if its not working could VAR step in and overrule it.

Exactly. Just like it does when the ref/lino isn't working properly. It's utterly crazy.

Even if it's NO GOAL in other instances, we still get to view WHY it wasn't a goal via the computer graphic (by showing us that 2mm of the ball is still on the line, for example)

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
A SU player just shook the referees hand who proceeded to wipe his forehead with the hand afterwards, I know it’s silly but how difficult can it be to stop yourself?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
What a shyte display. If this is the future, who gives a **** about football . . . . Although I'll feel differently seeing proper colours . . .when Saturday comes!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Well. What a load of shit that was.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A SU player just shook the referees hand who proceeded to wipe his forehead with the hand afterwards, I know it’s silly but how difficult can it be to stop yourself?

All the SU players fist pumping man’s man Dean Smith. Mid match Smith and Terry next to each other whispering.

They need to cut out that shite as well, I can see the medical advisors clamping down.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Massive muck up with the goal, could make all the difference at the end of the season to the relegation positions and Sheffield’s attempt to qualify for Europe.

Poor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here